Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which finishing move, if any?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Mandorin, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Mandorin

Mandorin IncGamers Member

Which finishing move, if any?

I've got an assassin partially built up (act 2, nightmare), and was wondering which finishing move she should concentrate on, or whether she should go with tiger strike instead. She has a bare minimum of points in traps (just enough to get one in death sentry), is working on mastering shadow master, plans on 10 points to weapon block, 20 to weapon mastery, 20 to phoenix strike. Gear is not an issue, or rather, the only issue is which gear to pick (everything but claw from Natalya's, enigma, harlequin crest, shadow killer, etc). Basically, I found a lot of assassin stuff using other characters and decided to build an assassin to wear some of it.

2. BIGeyedBUG

BIGeyedBUG IncGamers Member

I'd use Dragon Claw and a 1 point DFlight.

3. Nordiska

Nordiska IncGamers Member

I also prefer dragon claw over any of the kicks. Just my style, love dual wielding claws.

4. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

1 point dragon flight and dragon tail for nice dmg, can get over 25k

5. Leonhart

Leonhart IncGamers Member

In my opinion, pure trap sin is much more powerful in the pvc game than your build. While if you've got a chaos, then wirlwind can replace martial arts to become your main attack way. I prefer duel game. *_*

6. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

thats not the question is it, and he probably knows that trapsins are better, but i find all those cookiecutter builds too boring, so people can experiment a bit with different builds, and not with the trapsin wich any noob can play

7. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Not everyone wants to make a trapper or WW sin you know. And not everyone wants to play pvp. I actually quit playing pvp when 1.1 came. For me , it ruined pvp really hard. Now I don't even play DII anymore really. :D

8. FrozenSolid

FrozenSolid IncGamers Member

Then what are you doing here? Get out! :p

As for finishing choice I would also go with DC since it would be a shame to not use it when youre wearing 2 claws. But if you want to spam meteors then a quick attack like dtalon is better (assuming it has 1 kick), but since you need it to get DC i guess you would be all set and ready to go ;)