Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which elemental skills to max on FC wb?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by C-Beat, Mar 23, 2004.

1. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

Which elemental skills to max on FC wb?

Which synergys should i max? i was thinking firestorm, moulten boulder and fissure as firestorm is sort of spammable and has crowd control and i can cast a fissure before start spamming firestorms.

Or should i max volcano+2 synergys as it deals physical dmg? I could cast a volcano then transform and use maul for FIs.

the thing is, i need elemental skills to use as crowd control and before i have fc to a decent level and i dont want to spread out the points all over the place as it does me less good. So, which fireskill combo would be best?

C-Beat

2. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

Um, you won't be casting elemental spells if you are a Fire Claws Werebear. Go with the ones that provide extra FC damage, which are, I believe, the first three. You don't want to waste points in prerequisites.

3. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

well, i will use the elemental spells for the first 30ish levels or so, thats why i dont want to spread em out over all 4 synergys.

Also, volcano deals some physical dmg so perhaps it might be a good idea to synergy up that one to use in conjunction with maul? should work since volcano has a long duration.

C-Beat

4. Jova1

Jova1 IncGamers Member

I found firestorm and fissure worked best when leveling. Firestorm works well when up close and fissure from afar.

Volcano is too focused and covers less area then fissure.

Max
    Firestorm
    Fissure
    Volcano

in that order.

If you are worried about FIs then max volcano second.

5. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

Thanks for the answer!

I also found that firestorm works quite nice when close. Though i'm only clvl 6 yet.

regards
    C-Beat

6. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

well, i suggest just dumping pts into firestorm until you get fissure. but maybe youre already level 90 by now :)

more in fissure allows for quick travel through all of normal, then go back and max its synergy is what i did.

7. Black_Dog

Black_Dog IncGamers Member

Or you can spend the next year of your life lvling him to 99 and adding Geddon to the mix ;)
    but i'm sure you've already put more than the required points into wb and lyc... (btw, a fully lvled and synergized FC/Geddon bear is purly theoretical (to my knowledge) and would probably take more than a year to make)

8. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

reason being is that he cant attack about half the monsters in baals throne room, so he has to veg for much of the baal runs that earn the most exp.

this fact has been frustrating my efforts to get my fc/rabies pvp guy to the projected level of **+ for pk.

9. creatine_rage_2002

creatine_rage_2002 IncGamers Member

You may not be able to kill the FI monsters, but with Dracs gloves you can tank them almost indefinately allowing a Blizz Sorc and a Lightning Javazon to wipe them out from afar. That way you can say you were helping and not just leeching!

10. Black_Dog

Black_Dog IncGamers Member

heh yeah... don't really kill anything, just pretend to... at least that way, ur a tank (that's helping too)
    but yeah, when i'm tanking, i just say "yeah, i'm not really killing anything... i'm just pretending to"
    i usually get a few "lol"'s and some "yeah, i do that all the time"'s

11. Sim.The.GoSu

Sim.The.GoSu IncGamers Member

But you got a pnt in maul :D.. so just give him a buri and maul with phys dmg gear.