Which Druid for PvM

KreepyThaDruid

Diabloii.Net Member
Which Druid for PvM

Hey All, I have a fire-claw druid, and was going to make another just for the fun of it. Was wondering which build would be the best for PvM

Fury build
20 lycan
20 wolf
20 grizzly bear
20 fury
20 feral rage

or

Mauler

20 lycan
20 bear
20 maul
20 HoW
20 grizzly bear

or if you have any other suggestions for PvM please let me know, thank you for your time :) :)

Burnt_toasty

Diabloii.Net Member
KreepyThaDruid said:
Hey All, I have a fire-claw druid, and was going to make another just for the fun of it. Was wondering which build would be the best for PvM

Fury build
20 lycan
20 wolf
20 grizzly bear
20 fury
20 feral rage

or

Mauler

20 lycan
20 bear
20 maul
20 HoW
20 grizzly bear

or if you have any other suggestions for PvM please let me know, thank you for your time :) :)

Since your asking about PVM all druid builds are vaible at it. The question is end-game what do you want to accomplish? This may help.

Generally Harder to find gear for:
Elementalist>Bear>WW
WW being the easiest.

Easiest to start
WW>Elementalsit>Bear
WW is easy because the skill placement is quite simple. The gear easy to get. Hes a solid combat machine which takes little to no brain power.

Brains to use
Elementalist=Bear>WW
WW takes no brain power.

Effectiveness for MFing
Elementalist, windy. No WW or Bear is decent for this.

Overall Power
Elementalist> WW = Bear
In 1.10 casters have an advantage over melee. Your biggest enemy pvm will be iron maiden curses on you.

This should help you figure out what style of play you prefer. AFter that you can look at the stickies up above for specific guides.

edit: Thus if you are new to druids and want to enjoy your first experiance and learn about them, WW is prolly your best bet.

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
True, fury werewolf arent that hard to build, and can be extremely powerful if you know what gear to give them. I'm having a ball with mine with the new equipment i found for him (4fpa tombreaver + CoH, i drool when i look at them)

You got the skills right except for two things, i'd max dire wolves to give grizzly more life, instead of maxing grizzly. He's a distraction and a meatshield, not a killing machine.
I also would not max feral rage, its an extra skill that isnt really necessary if you use such items as draculs for its life tap skill. Instead get yourself a spirit, wolverine or oak, whatever your preference is.