• might need a lil revising

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • alot of revising

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shifty

Diabloii.Net Member
Which class?

I am deciding to build an MF character. I was wondering which class is the ideal class for MF. I am an xped D2 player, but I haven't gotten into MFing... Bad me!

Feetstench

Diabloii.Net Member
You have to put the point of the poll in the title. Your first post woln't be seen till after a person votes.

I voted for the Necro because I though the poll was Which charcter was most likley to sleep in a pit of festering jungle mold.

Shifty

Diabloii.Net Member
You have to put the point of the poll in the title. Your first post woln't be seen till after a person votes.

I voted for the Necro because I though the poll was Which charcter was most likley to sleep in a pit of festering jungle mold.
Ahhaaaaaa.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Hammerdins, without a doubt...

Even thought sorcs can sacrifice more gear, thus attain higher Mfind %s.... A hammerdin can mfind EVERYWHERE and faster than sorcs (except maybe a max dmg firesorc Vs. andariel due to his inbuilt negative fire resist)

Thus: Hammerdin is the best choice...

sangfagel

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
Hammerdin is the best choice...
...for people who can not play any other slass... yes.
For any other - enigmadins gets hardly 10% of sorc mf effectivity.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Fishymancers to start out with, since they kill efficiently when untwinked.
Sorcs, those not dependant on fast cast items can kill fast with insane amounts of MF (and even getting to 105% FCR and 500% MF isn't hard when twinking).

Barbs can wear the most MF, but diminishing returns make it not worth it. Horking CAN make it worth it, and gold find = more gambling = more good rares.