Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which character are you? Time to confess

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Fearox, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Which character are you? Time to confess

Which of the seven characters in the game are you? I'm not talking about the character you like to play. I'm talking about which character's personality is most like your own.

I think I'm a necromancer. Not because that one happens to be my favourite. I'm being honest here, and I'm the type of guy who likes to send others to do my dirty work (and take the blame if caught). So yes, I'm a bit of a coward in that point of view.
    Other similarities: I have long hair (not grey - yet), I like morbid stuff, I think magic is interesting (even though I don't really believe that real magic exists) and I'm not very strong physically.

2. 1SG Bowie

1SG Bowie IncGamers Member

I have always described myself as a barbarian.

Born and raised in the back woods. Used an outhouse and killed my own food.

3. Dreamsmith

Dreamsmith IncGamers Member

Trap assassin -- I'm not a fighter, but I like cool contraptions and live and die by my technology. Also, if I wanted someone dead, I wouldn't be anywhere near them when they died -- if I have it in for you, don't look for me in the shadows, but you better check under your hood before you turn that ignition key... :D

4. Jonashi

Jonashi IncGamers Member

Summoner/Werewolf druid.
    I would like to tear some people up sometimes. I am a fighter and love nature and its inhabitants. And with the winters we have here, I'd love to have some nice and warm fur...
    Not to mention the similarities my girlfriend says I share with him...

5. Armadillo1

Armadillo1 IncGamers Member

im the fiesty, sexy ama :lol: :lol:

6. th5418

th5418 Banned

Im Deckard Cain. I bore you with my long *** stories.

7. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

LMAO, thats a good one..and to look at your post numbers, I see your point.:)

I would say barbarian for me as well. I dont do the talk thing when it comes to a fight, I like to fight, I like the rush, and I feel I cannot be beat, at least TILL I get beat.:) But it wont matter, beacasue its to the death be4 I give up.
    Also I have alot of rage when the **** hits the fan, and if I were to go back in time, to die in a giant battle amunst warriors, would actually be a dream to me, tho will prob be painful, but its the way I would chose to die.

I love the axe/shield combo, tho swords would prob be my weapon in the real world..hmm.

To rule with sheer power/skill, and rage to make it all come together...just makes me feel all warm inside.....RRRAAAAAGHHHH!

8. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Your answers make my glad, guys. They tell me that when you pick a character you don't just pick "a character", you pick THE character. That's the way it should be in a good game.
    An example: When I play a necro I am the necro (a bit true for paladin as well), but when I play some other character I'm just controlling a puppet.

9. frozenmagic

frozenmagic IncGamers Member

im a sorceress coz i'm a slacker and just tele out of trouble..lol

10. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Same here, I mean, when I'm in-game and the going gets tuff, instead of tp'in out and healing and possible giving up, I step back, and usually say to myself..."**** IT....EAT THIS!". sry about the language, but its what i say, and either followed by my glorious death, or nail biting close calls. Tho I play SC, I get that Hardcore!! feeling.

Also the name, I take pride in my names I've made, tho some are more comedy for pvp reason, my pvm names keep that, "He will be glorious, he will be great" attitude.
    The barb I talk about Warrior_ofRohan...tho yes, named after something from an awesome movie. But that music, that Rohan violen music, when they started into battle at the Pennolor fields....sheesh, freakin awesome. I hear that music, when the end gets near.....yes, I need a break from Diablo I guess..:)

11. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

necromancer... i live behind books and pale from the comp O_O

jk...

12. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

Druid, hands down, no specific build. At times, I'll try to get other people to handle the messy business cuz I don't want to deal with it. Other times I'll be indirect in my approaches to situations, hitting things from afar in an indirect way. Other times I'm upfront, pissed off, and you don't want to get in my way....I like good fights, any way that it's handled. I'm viable to change in any situation in my attitude, unpredictable in that fashion. The only runner up would be assassin.

13. WackenOpenAir

WackenOpenAir IncGamers Member

Farnham from D1

14. taranis28

taranis28 IncGamers Member

i'm the Tyrael type. Why get my hands dirty when I can incite some able bodied smuck to do it for me? :lol:

15. eOe_Azrael

eOe_Azrael IncGamers Member

Hehe I am definitely barb 'cos I don't understand all this magicky stuff

16. vexed_raven

vexed_raven IncGamers Member

I"m a bone necro cuz i'm lazy and let my minion army do all the work :winner:

17. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

I'm a pirate.

(Pirates will be featured in D2:Lord of Plundering, and Act 6 takes place entirely at sea.)

18. Meosha

Meosha IncGamers Member

Nobody ever mentioned the fourth brother...

I'd have to go with Tyrael.

There's nothing better than sending out minions to do your dirty work. Normally this would make me a Necromancer, but sitting in a fortress of light in the middle of a hellish wasteland is the sort of thing I like. That and being good while looking bad.

19. ericbres

ericbres IncGamers Member

That's a tough one for me ... although my first thought would be Pali ...
    I would have to lean toward Druid. Mostly because I come from the mountains of New Hampshire. An avid hunter and fisherman, spent many many many days camping/hiking/climbing as well.
    I have quite a respect for Mother Nature ...

20. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

It's difficult to choose one class that sums me up. On the one hand, I'm a druid: I'm surrounded by animals day and night. I often go camping and hiking through the hilly forests around my home. I spend alot of time fishing, horseback riding and tending my garden full of weird herbs.

I can't shapeshift into a ferocious werewolf yet, but I'm working on that.

And of course, I'm a lumberjack! Every spring I grow a big bushy beard, don my flannel, grab my maul, axe and chainsaw and go chop down some trees. Of course, after chopping 'em down, I plant a few young saplings. :)

On the other hand ... I minored in Occult Sciences when I was a youngin'. I've always got my nose buried in weird books. I give tarot readings to friends. And how do I decorate my lovely home? Hmm, let's just say that in Dredd's house, every day is Halloween. :evil:

[Cue evil laughter] [cue rolling thunder]

That makes me a sort of bizarre necromancer/druid hybrid.