Which build more viable in PvP?

commandercool

Diabloii.Net Member
Which build more viable in PvP?

im getting a bit bored of my zealot, and i was looking for a build thats less of a cookie cutter. i have 2 in mind, ww sword barb and rabies/fury druid. they both seem pretty affordable, but which is more viable all around. i have most of the gear i need to make them (or can afford it), alot of it will come from my zealot. heres what i was thinking about using:

ww barb
arreats /w ed jewel
grief phase (from pally)
"oath" CB/BB/Phase....... open to suggestions on this one
storm / phenoix
enigma / archon fort
steelrends / dracs
t-gods / verndugos / trangs / archinds
gores
angelic (ammy, ring(s)) + ravenfrost / 2x ravens + highlords

2 anglic rings with use of trangs belt
archinds with engima

fury/rabies druid
jalas /w facet / Um / sheal / p ruby
grief phase (from pally- perf -25% psn res!)
strom
enigma / bramble
dracs / trangs
t-gods / verndugos / trangs
gores / ?
carrion + angelics / carrion + ravenfrost + highlords

as you can see im also unsure of alot of the gear, i listed enigma for the druid because i hear then need massive faster run/walk. i think the barb would be cheaper since i wouldnt need the cta, but i would still like some input on which is more pvp viable

thanks for reading

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Enigma + WW barbs = Probably the most versatile build ever...

I beleive most people will agree...There's basicly no build you don't at least have a good chance to defeat

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
commandercool said:
im getting a bit bored of my zealot, and i was looking for a build thats less of a cookie cutter...
Err...ww barb is less cookie cutter? You're just trading one cookie cutter for another cookie cutter.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
bleh, the only good builds are cookie cutters, only a few builds like kickers are uncommon and do well.

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
luis19 said:
bleh, the only good builds are cookie cutters, only a few builds like kickers are uncommon and do well.
No they don't. I've never ever died to a kicker with any of my chars.

lifeoflo

Diabloii.Net Member
PlasmaDragon said:
No they don't. I've never ever died to a kicker with any of my chars.
cuz you never met any good one... if your house never got robbed, it dosent means it will never be... same thing.

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
lifeoflo said:
cuz you never met any good one... if your house never got robbed, it dosent means it will never be... same thing.
Lmao I've been playing this game too much and for too long to not have noticed any good kickers if they actually existed. Or you can try and find someone on west nl to prove me wrong.

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
PlasmaDragon said:
Lmao I've been playing this game too much and for too long to not have noticed any good kickers if they actually existed. Or you can try and find someone on west nl to prove me wrong.
that because this whole lot mucks in pubbys :(
hi

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Wrathchild said:
that because this whole lot mucks in pubbys :(
hi
I duel, pk everywhere, pub,private or leagues. Yet i have yet to die to a kicker or see a kicker doing decent damage to any half decent dueler.

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
PlasmaDragon said:
I duel, pk everywhere, pub,private or leagues. Yet i have yet to die to a kicker or see a kicker doing decent damage to any half decent dueler.
if you've seen ones with bad dmg, you've seen sucky kickers :F though it has low dmg on paper, ow, dl, cb all work on it, plus get a nice dmg venom :uhhuh:
the problem with them is they'll never land a hit. so thats it. they suck
AMEN.
:p

morotsjos

Banned
Wrathchild said:
if you've seen ones with bad dmg, you've seen sucky kickers :F though it has low dmg on paper, ow, dl, cb all work on it, plus get a nice dmg venom :uhhuh:
the problem with them is they'll never land a hit. so thats it. they suck
AMEN.
:p
Have any point besides trying to be a smartass as always?