Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which Build is Most Commone/Overused?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Jenioc, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Jenioc

Jenioc IncGamers Member

Which Build is Most Commone/Overused?

In your opinion, whether in clan dueling or public dueling, which "build" do you see the most in pvp? and which build is most overused and/or abused? ww sin? wwbarbs? bonenecs? hammerdins? im talking us east btw. not sure about uswest.

2. TheGreatDivorce

TheGreatDivorce IncGamers Member

Hammerdins', Boners and Windies are IMO the most used PvP oriented characters; especially the Hammerdin. From what I see, for every 8 player game there at least 3 of them. Sorceress's are probably the most common PvPer but of course they have 3 distinct classes to them.

3. BricBrac

BricBrac IncGamers Member

abused: trap sin.. GAAH THE MINDBLAST! and hammerdin

4. DIEnamic

DIEnamic IncGamers Member

though i play on west, i still see way too many smiters

5. Emerald Dragon

Emerald Dragon IncGamers Member

I play on west ladder, and I see too many guided arrow bowazons.

6. Taz

Taz IncGamers Member

FOHdins - in pubbies even one is too many and though i can put 4PT shield and negate his attak he`s making all other elemental (fire/cold/poison) casters happy.

7. semisonic9

semisonic9 IncGamers Member

#1 is definately Chargers. Like a plague over the land, many of them think they are awesome because they can jump and tg well. When u actually duel them 1 v 1 and pwn them, u truly hear an interesting combination of BS excuses. These guys hated losing to my poisoner, btw. The grief bug is annoying too.

#2 is the Faith zons...all I see from the zon class these days is Faith chicks. Is anyone Java anymore? Did they all die overnight? Many of them have also adopted the brave tactic of waiting till no one is near, firing off a few guided arrows at ppl who are already dueling (well built, they can really hurt), then ducking back in town. Only real option is to get a trapper and TG her all day, but that's boring as crap too.

#3 Poorly played windy's. When you see em with bears out, no ravens, and slow tele, u feel kinda bad for em.

8. parkerbsb

parkerbsb IncGamers Member

LOL well said Semi! I was bored yesterday, so I went into pubby duels with my bliz sorc. Every zon was as you described, and I didn't see a single well palyed windy druid.
    Granted I couldn't kill the druids very well, but I could easily tele away from them.

Strangly my bliz mfer using all mf gear (switched out tals belt for arach, and occy/mosers for wizspike/spirit ) I trounced all 200fcr fireballers I saw. There was one good boner that creamed 4 of us teamed togther tho.

So in a long winded way. Faith zons, and stupidly played fireball sorcs.

9. Emerald Dragon

I hate the faith runeword. Everyone zon that enters a duel with bow in hand has a 99.9% chance of it being faith.

i mean, it just isnt possible to have anything else i geuss.

And what is the greif bug. A friend showed me one he made. It was like 27-75 damage. That sucks.

10. semisonic9

semisonic9 IncGamers Member

The greif bug is actually 2 bugs...

1. The damage doesn't show up on the screen. Greif is roughly = BotD, depending on the situation.

2. The one I was speaking of, is that some combination of gea for charge pally's enables them to charge with so much frikin desynch that they are effectively invisible. Very annoying to just be standing there and suddenly see the red "Your character has died" screen....it's tough to dodge something u can't see.

11. Emerald Dragon

I hate that. I always just pass it off as lag.

I joined this duel with my max run/speed barb. He isnt powerful or anything, he cant kill anybody, but he can run as fast as arrows (Actually faster, If i shoot an arrow from my bow and run after it, I can almost overtake it).

I joined a duel game and was just running around while everyone chased me trying to kill me. This one pally could hardly keep up by charging at me constantly. But this one pally seemed to kill me all the time even though he wasnt even close.

12. BER

BER IncGamers Member

I dont play ladder, so i have yet to have experience with how bad pubby dueling really is nowadays.

Anyway, every pubby game is probably 60% Paladins, im beggining to hate them, their flooding everywhere, and their overated.