Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Which ammy for WW Sin? I got 4 to choose

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by RetroStar, Jun 1, 2005.

?

How do you respond?

1. Lol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RetroStar

RetroStar Diabloii.Net Member

Which ammy for WW Sin? I got 4 to choose

I have a Base Str/Dex (as close as possible) C/C WW Sin and I have the following ammy to choose from:

1) Highlords - I don't do much physical dmg so it seems like the DS isn't important
    2) Mara - +stats, +2skills help BO
    3) Shadow Eye: +1Sin, 10%FCR, +17Dex, +19Mana, All Resist 17%, Regen Mana 10% - +stats mean more life
    4) Stone Eye: +2Sin, +7%FRW, 10%FCR, 1%LL, +11Life, All Resist 12% - Just looks sexy, no +stats though

Which one is good for my WW Sin? Any other suggestion is welcome.

2. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

I think Mara's would probably be the best choice, it just has it all, even though that's some pretty nice amulets you got there:) It gives more resists, (small) bonus to all stats, and the +skills are always helpful, can't really go wrong. Highlord's does seem a waste, when you don't need the extra 20% IAS...

3. RetroStar

RetroStar Diabloii.Net Member

I'm trying out the Stone Eye right now and comparing it to the Mara. With the Stone Eye's +dex, I'm able to go base str and dex which is pretty amazing. I currently have 3.3k Life with BO at lvl 77. If that damn ammy that +2Sin...

4. ilkori

ilkori Diabloii.Net Member

I went with Maras just because it is such a good all-around ammy. Stats, +All skills and resists are hard to beat by just about anything. The only reason I'd consider the other two are if you do need the FCR to make a frame break.

If you don't mind swapping ammys for prebuff, then I think #3 is your best one for a high FCR build. On the other hand, it usually isn't a good idea to rely on a swapable spot for stats, so that can be difficult.

5. Speederländer

Speederländer Diabloii.Net Member

If you build around the stats on the mara or shadow, you won't be able to take them off to wear angelics. Keep that in mind when judging any ammy. If you plan on putting on angelics or EVER upgrading if a better ammy comes along (w/o rebuilding), if you design around an ammy's stats you are stuck with it, unless you level up several times to get the stats to make up for it (not easy if you end up lvl 90+).