Wheres the hellforge?

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Re: Wheres the hellforge?

Explore the rest of the level; it is there somewhere. The empty platform occurs every so often.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member

Explore the rest of the level; it is there somewhere. The empty platform occurs every so often.
Indeed. There usually is a "fake forge" area in most games, you just need to keep looking to find the correct one.

DoW Fanatic

Diabloii.Net Member

Hephasto and the gang took an extended lunch break to knock off any overtime they may have accrued during the regular work week. :whistling:

MichelRPG

Diabloii.Net Member

Hephasto's on strike!

No but seriously, explore some more. In my usual online games there's at LEAST 1 "forge" area that holds plenty of monsters, but no hephasto. Hell I've had one game with 2 fake forges (though only once, in 1.10). Don't worry, he's there, ready to kick your *** with his holy freeze aura :D

fudoshin

Diabloii.Net Member

sometimes it needs some time to find it.but i had no big problem untill now.but what happened to me one time:i did den of evil.i cleared it.and quest said i monster left.i run it 5x and didnt find last monster.so i brb and take soso with tele and i couldnt find last monster.brb again and take assa with bos.i run it few times, whole den of evil from one end till other end and back.nothing.so i brb and wanted to mule something.but than i did last try.and find some "smiling" silence zombie staying in some dark place without mooving.i cant believe it, like zombie was hidden in some cave, but it really happened to me :)

Last edited:

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member

Please do not bypass the word filter. Either let it pick it up automatically, or avoid using words like that altogether.