Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

wheres the best place to find tal rasha wrappings

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Niteninja, May 5, 2009.

1. Niteninja

Niteninja IncGamers Member

i want to know where the best place is so i can try and get it i have the weapon i need mask, body, belt, and ammy so if you know or want to give away let me know. please

bump bump bump bump

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
  2. Nimbostratus

Nimbostratus IncGamers Member

Re: wheres the best place to find tal rasha wrappings

There's zero need to bump your post just 5 minutes after making the thread- these forums aren't very fast.

As for where to find certain items: look around the single player forum for a program called ATMA. Its main purpose is item storage for single player characters, but it has a very nice drop calculator built into it.

3. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Mask and belt are very common, amulet is quite hard to get, but NM (or Hell) Andariel is the best bet for jewelry. Body is probably the hardest piece to get, because it can't drop from Hell Mephisto. Your best bet is running lvl85 areas or superuniques (Pindleskin) or Baal.

4. c64flash

c64flash IncGamers Member

For the armour in order of probability:

Baal
    Nihlatak
    Frozenstein,Pindleskin,Snapchip Shatter
    Thresh Socket
    Diablo

Amulet indeed Andy in Hell or NM

5. Xtrasaucywings

Xtrasaucywings IncGamers Member

Probably wont get a response, i hope i do, but ive been doing everything everyone has said for months and have npt found anything yet. Has this been patched? Does this stuff not work for 1.14v? Am i just wasting time? I hope someone will reply to this and help. Thanks. Fyi new to here. Hi all:) stay saucy!

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Assuming that you haven't found all Tal Rasha items yet: It's all fine with the game. Fortune just isn't smiling on each of us equally all the time. Keep on trying. Tal Rasha's amulet and armor have pretty low drop chances, so it will take some time.

For the armor, it would be most effective to visit L85 areas (Ancient Tunnels, Pits etc.) and Pindleskin. For the amulet, Hell Mephisto and Andariel. Nightmare Andariel might be even better, but Hell Andy and Meph will also drop a lot of other good stuff until you found the amulet, including the other items of the set (except the armor).

Baal and even Diablo aren't worth visiting for MF because it takes too long to get them finished. It's worth doing for exp, however.

7. Xtrasaucywings

Xtrasaucywings IncGamers Member

Definately keep trying lol. Just wanted to make sure they havent patched anything haha. Im on version 1.14d so wasnt sure if that patch was good or notnot. Hell mode for the weapon and mask?