wheres my life?

polarman

Banned
wheres my life?

i have put in 410 points into vit have an invo full of 9 pb gcs plain and 18+/15+mana scs he uses 2nec/20fcr/40mana helm,
1nec/17fcr/13all res ammy,
enigma breast,
magefist,
arach mesh,
homoculous,
marrowalks,
2 soj's,
wizzy
17/18/10 anni

on switch i have a 2 bo cta and he only manages to reach 1800 life! now which would be the better option

1.get a better cta
2.change from 125fcr to 75frc wear shako and maras for the extra 4 skillz(every 1 to skills is 3% xtra to life)
3.get pb skillers with 30+ life

ive seen people boasting about their 3k life is this because they can afford it or am i doing some thing horribly wrong?

thx

Muffassa

Diabloii.Net Member
polarman said:
i have put in 410 points into vit have an invo full of 9 pb gcs plain and 18+/15+mana scs he uses 2nec/20fcr/40mana helm,
1nec/17fcr/13all res ammy,
enigma breast,
magefist,
arach mesh,
homoculous,
marrowalks,
2 soj's,
wizzy
17/18/10 anni

on switch i have a 2 bo cta and he only manages to reach 1800 life! now which would be the better option

1.get a better cta
2.change from 125fcr to 75frc wear shako and maras for the extra 4 skillz(every 1 to skills is 3% xtra to life)
3.get pb skillers with 30+ life

ive seen people boasting about their 3k life is this because they can afford it or am i doing some thing horribly wrong?

thx
necros only need ~800 to be good, (pvm). Barbs can get over 3k with battle orders. Plus barbs get 4 life for every point in vit - necs get ~2-3, so that is a big difference there.

Har-Megiddo

Diabloii.Net Member
I know a fellow with a PvP Boner and he has 4k with block.

He has no str (Breast Plate Enigma)
Storm Circlet Amy
Um'd Crest
15% res all jewel in Wizspike
Eld'd Homo
Perfect CTA/Lidless on switch
Crafted Belt for 5% resist and +55 to life
Bloodfist (40 to life, 30% hit recovery)
2 BK Rings
Marrowwalks (you save on dex with these, so more in vit).
With 10 PnBs and 40-45 life on each.

And he has a secret way of getting the mana he needs which I cannot say.

BUT, if you want to go with a bit less life, just switch the BKs for SoJS.

polarman

Banned
yeah the new avalablity of mana pots is helpful to those who are short on mana see to get a full invo of 40+life skillers would cost 20+high runes imo and i only have assets of a cham rune and i cant seem to think of a way to turn it in to more grrr how do ppl get rich!???

Ifrit18

Banned
9 plain P/B charms with no second mod isn't good :/. You can get +30 or more life on 9 of those which would send your life way high.

Shako gives tons tons of mana/life.
Homo is fine
HoTo would be nice to use