where'd he go?

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
where'd he go?

where in the world did black_sun get off to? he used to post constantly before june, and i don't remember a bye i'm leaving for good thread, so, anyone know?

or are one of you people him..... :evil:

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
IT'S ME! I'M YOUR DADDY! *rereads first post* Oh! You want that guy... My bad... Seriously though, I don't know him so I can't really say that I miss him. *shrugs* Sorry. I take it he would have been a person worth getting to know, Zeppy?

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember him. Usually when people ACTUALLY leave they don't make a thread about it, the just do it. black sun seemed like of like a vegabond anyways, guess he heard the highway calling...

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
he along with crebain and rplusplus told us they wouldn't be around much, if at all anymore
Yeah, Crebain announced his departure some time ago. I still miss his rants. R++ was/is out doing secret squirrel stuff, so that's why he isn't around much anymore.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
VampiroXIII said:
Yeah, Crebain announced his departure some time ago. I still miss his rants. R++ was/is out doing secret squirrel stuff, so that's why he isn't around much anymore.
i e-mailed crebain 3 or 4 days ago but i've gotten no response :(

he must be pretty busy, at least rplusplus still makes an appearence once in awhile :surprise: