Where Would You Rather Be?

papajustify

Diabloii.Net Member
Where Would You Rather Be?

It's 5:10am, im at work wasting time.

Cheap fix: be home in bed.
Nicer fix: on a beach slammin back coronas, somewhere hot.

you?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm at home on the computer avoiding going to bed (it's 10:38). Can't think of anywhere I'd rather be.

Well, except maybe a giant vat full of naked women.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
it's close to 4am here and I can't sleep

I guess I just want to be warmer than I am, so someplace that's warm at 4 in the morning?

I don't know, but I die when it's less than 60

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
A desert? No wait, that's cold at night. In that case I suppose the Arctic would be your best bet.

skihard

Banned
I'd rather be home in bed with my wife, but since the kids are probably up already that means HC would be getting up to get them ready for school which almost always results in the 11yr old being all pissy, which results in others getting pissy, so I guess I'll just stay here till I'm done with my day

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Anywhere with a working cv, with a nice hot shower and working heating so I no longer worry about it.

I'd also rather be in bed, relaxing, sleeping off stress.

Or with my best friend, spending RL time together rather than talking over the internet.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd rather be anywhere that my girl is at, spending some time with her.

Anywhere with a working cv, with a nice hot shower and working heating so I no longer worry about it.
My god... did it break AGAIN?

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
Id rather be happy

although my bed is right behind me, except my day is still going and I dont get to lie down till exactly 12 hours from now, and Ive already been awake 7