Where to sapwn DC if all super uniques died?

qhc

Diabloii.Net Member
Where to sapwn DC if all super uniques died?

Suppose we made a hell game, killed all the 62 super unique monsters, then DC spawned in my game.
Oh what will happen then?

eron

Diabloii.Net Member
Taft12 said:
I think we have a new champion for "Theory question least likely to ever occur in game" :D
Wouldn't be that hard to test if you are rich and really have tons of time. Create a hell game and procedd on killing every single super unique and start selling 100+ SOJs, I wish I am that rich to try this out, it'll be fun. By the way, I did try in 1.09 to kill every single monster in all 5 act in Hell, it only take a couple of hours. Don't know how much longer it will take in 1.10. May be I'll try this one day.

stzein

Diabloii.Net Member
I think we have a new champion for "Theory question least likely to ever occur in game"
I'm not so sure about that.... only a few days ago I was well on my way to killing every single monster in the game on Europe ladder hell. (I actually found tons of goodies in that game :) ) In the meanwhile the counter was going up quite fast too. Halfway the ancients way though the game froze and I dropped. I tried to rejoin but the game didn't exist anymore. Otherways I might well have been the first person ever to get DC to trigger without the possibility for him to spawn... Somehow makes me feel glad I dropped, because I would have been VERY pissed once it would have ocurred to me that I had just missed my chance to get annihilus.