Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where to MF?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Berserk_SAM, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Berserk_SAM

Berserk_SAM IncGamers Member

Where to MF?

I have a friend that's looking for IK armor, and Gris's weapon and shield... Is there anywhere specific he should be doing MF runs? I'm guessing I should just tell him to devote all his free time to MF runs in general, and he should find them all in a few months.

2. Ti-Ben

Ti-Ben IncGamers Member

The pit in the Tamoe Highland *Act1* in Hell can drop everything. So does the World Stone Keep, River of Flame and Chaos Santuary. But the pit is easier to run. No physical and poison immune too. Easy monsters. But beware of the Archers! Boss packs of those can be quite deably with the right mods on them.

3. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

For clarification, I assume you know this, Berserk, but these areas are only good in hell.

(you obviously know this from your hot item collection, Ti-Ben. :p)

4. Akagi Lone White Star

Akagi Lone White Star IncGamers Member

Well the stuff that you are looking for can be found virtually anywhere in hell mode. It all depends on the level of the monster...the chance of the weapon class/type to drop and mf. My brother found Tal's Armour in Act 2: Halls Of The Dead and IK Armour in Act 5: Throne Of Destuction. And my cousin found Gris's Caddy in Act 1: Stony Field. But I've heard that The Chaos Sanctuary can drop anything in the game..thanks in part by the monster levels there to being 80-85. Happy mfing! :yep:

5. ShriekingWillow

ShriekingWillow IncGamers Member

The Pits one of my favorite places to run. Had a great day there today. Managed to kick my magic-find up to about 700% ( though it reduced killing speed quite a bit ) and in about half a dozen runs I found a Set Corona, Unique Bone Visage, and Set Sacred Armor. In my experience though it's dangerous to look for specific items, as the game will drop everything but.

Hmm, I should go figure out how to edit colors in posts...

6. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

sorry man, that aint possible. Caduceus is a TC 87 item in 1.10 (TC 90 in 1.09) and as such cannot be dropped by any of the monsters in the Stony Field. perhaps your cousin found Gris' armor?

7. Berserk_SAM

Berserk_SAM IncGamers Member

Actually, knowing that these are high TC items, I think he was wondering if there was anywhere he could run that would have higher chances to drop higher TC items than lower ones... I think he remembers where the monsters can drop from any TC.