Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where to lvl in Classic?

Discussion in 'Classic' started by BlueOctoberFan, Sep 14, 2006.

1. BlueOctoberFan

BlueOctoberFan IncGamers Member

Where to lvl in Classic?

After retreating to the safety of expansion and all of it's runewords after my last attempt, I've decided to try Classic once again. I've gotten a couple of fire sorcs up to around 23-24, but they are always seeming to weak to level themselves effectively. So, my question: When you're just starting for the first time through, where do you level yourself at any given point? I feel like once I hit 30, I shouldn't have any issues, but getting there is rather difficult. If someone can break down where to level, or perhaps just let me know where would be good for 24-30 (since Baaling isn't an option :) ), I would really appreciate it.

2. Monzee

Monzee IncGamers Member

cows are extremely efficient IMO from 21-25? after that it goes down a bit but still it should be rather easy to get to 30. I know thats what is did with my first orber :azn:

Now, I usually dont bother anymore. I just selfrush myself to hell cs as lvl 1, then I lvl untill 25 and that is where the real experience from hell cs kicks in :) Should be rather easy to reach 75+ in one day if you have the means to do so that is..

Another option would be to do flayer on normal in full player games. I think that would get you some pretty decent experience points too.

3. BlueOctoberFan

Well, the self-rush is a tad out of the question given that the highest char I have is 14 right now. I suppose I'll have to try flayer once I'm up there again. Thanks.

4. goomba

goomba IncGamers Member

flayer for ww baba only pretty much. immunes for elementalists will be a pita.

you might try offering up items for a chanter to give you a hand...

starting out, from scratch, without even a little boost is one reason why I haven't bothered much with hard core, that and lag induced deaths...

5. Demek

Demek IncGamers Member

from 20 to 30 i usually do travincal in 4-8 player games, its very fast and MUCH easier than cows

6. Samsung

Samsung Banned

op tofc
    That guy is very helpful to me. Chants/rushes/cows

7. BlueOctoberFan

Is he generally just sitting in the channel?