Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

where to go from here

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Squiz, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Squiz

Squiz Banned

where to go from here

ok my javazon has:
    griffons
    3 soc headhunters
    +2 javkills,20ias,+3 ls gloves
    bp enig
    186 eth upped titans
    tgods
    treks

my question is, where do i go from here?

i got an extra ohm,ist, and gul rune so im wondering if i should make cta or if i should look into getting something else to make my zon better

what u guys think?

maybe get a maras?

2. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

I think you should make a post about your intentions for this zon,(pvp pvm pvc) and also post your strategy (LS CS Jab Plague etc.) instead of just listing your uber gear. You appear to be boasting, thus becoming flame bait.

3. Squiz

Squiz Banned

ok i apoligize for not being a bit more specific but i was in a hurry and i dont see why u would say i seem to be boasting. This is a freaking game, i dont play to impress, its something i do in my free time and in now way am i boasting. I thought the people on this forum were here to help and not to flame, so i dont know what u r talking about with flamming.

ne ways...

its mainly for hell cows and pvp

its a lightning fury build w/synergies

4. IIDX

IIDX IncGamers Member

+1

you probably didn't want to list your rings/ammy hence your likely using 2x Rforst and highlords. ever thought of getting a nm act2 defensive (holy freeze) merc? just a couple NM cows, pindle, eld, and shenk runs will get him lvld in no time. the merc can help with lightning immune cows :uhhuh:

5. BananaPancakes

BananaPancakes IncGamers Member

cta wouldnt hurt. what ammy and rings are u usin right now?
    actualy i heard the cold aura merc wouldnt be good for lightnin zons because its more annoyin to herd them and i agree. maybe a might merc to help with leechin?

6. JooopIE

JooopIE IncGamers Member

Hi,
    Lets see, if your main purpose is to slaughter some cows ... (I won't mention the PvP right here)
    Some suggestions here:
    - Why not use a Coh instead of Enigma ... the cow level isn't that big and there are a lot of cows in it, so why teleport around all the time (I suppose u don't need that much strength from Enigma to wear your gear)
    - Try to get your hands on a bad infinity for you merc (with some additional runes you'll get for trading you Enigma to Coh)... this will make the cows kiss the floor really fast.
    - Try to get some other gloves. The +3 Ls really won't increase your LF dmg that much. What about 2 java, 20 ias, 3 ml, +str/+dex/+res?
    - Use highlords, a Raven (xxx/20) and a nice mana or dual leach ring.

7. Squiz

Squiz Banned

ok thanks a ton u guys