Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where to get Sigons?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by dwono, Mar 1, 2004.

1. dwono

dwono IncGamers Member

Where to get Sigons?

Hi,
    I noticed a lot of people wearing sigons....how do i obtain them since i cant trade for them. Just starting out and nothing good to trade. Also someone said to do Meph runs...can i do it in normal to get sigons? THanks :wave:

2. dang79

dang79 IncGamers Member

What I did was just get by with my first character. Once this character is high enough level you'll find sigons easily and you can farm this off to your lower level characters.

If you have a group of friends you normally play with you can also let them know to look out for these parts for you (If they're nice enough)

3. pliu

pliu Banned

Where are you play at? I may can give you some pieces if you play at east softcore non-ladder.

4. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

Man, the wierdest thing happened the other night .. I was doing my usual mf run, Countess/pit/andy/meph/eldritch/shernk/piddle so on this one run, between all of the bosses/areas listed, I found an entire sigons set, not really a big deal I just thought it was funny to find all the pieces together in one run.. :) ..

5. dwono

dwono IncGamers Member

Im playing on east softcore ladder though. :( whats the difference anyway. I might play on non ladder since im not that hardcore anyway. Thanks a lot pliu and everyone :) appreciate the help.

6. Wolv

Wolv IncGamers Member

I'm on east ladder softcore. I have a full set U can have free. Started collecting pieces - next thing I know I have 2+ sets

On in the eves
    /w *dakhion.

7. dwono

dwono IncGamers Member

Wow thanks buddy :) i'll message u tonight then! My name is *dwono. C U! :winner: