Where to get Sigons?

dwono

Diabloii.Net Member
Where to get Sigons?

Hi,
I noticed a lot of people wearing sigons....how do i obtain them since i cant trade for them. Just starting out and nothing good to trade. Also someone said to do Meph runs...can i do it in normal to get sigons? THanks :wave:

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
dwono said:
Hi,
I noticed a lot of people wearing sigons....how do i obtain them since i cant trade for them. Just starting out and nothing good to trade. Also someone said to do Meph runs...can i do it in normal to get sigons? THanks :wave:
What I did was just get by with my first character. Once this character is high enough level you'll find sigons easily and you can farm this off to your lower level characters.

If you have a group of friends you normally play with you can also let them know to look out for these parts for you (If they're nice enough)

pliu

Banned
dwono said:
Hi,
Where are you play at? I may can give you some pieces if you play at east softcore non-ladder.

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
Man, the wierdest thing happened the other night .. I was doing my usual mf run, Countess/pit/andy/meph/eldritch/shernk/piddle so on this one run, between all of the bosses/areas listed, I found an entire sigons set, not really a big deal I just thought it was funny to find all the pieces together in one run.. :) ..

dwono

Diabloii.Net Member
pliu said:
Where are you play at? I may can give you some pieces if you play at east softcore non-ladder.
Im playing on east softcore ladder though. :( whats the difference anyway. I might play on non ladder since im not that hardcore anyway. Thanks a lot pliu and everyone :) appreciate the help.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm on east ladder softcore. I have a full set U can have free. Started collecting pieces - next thing I know I have 2+ sets

On in the eves
/w *dakhion.

dwono

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolv said:
I'm on east ladder softcore. I have a full set U can have free. Started collecting pieces - next thing I know I have 2+ sets

On in the eves
/w *dakhion.
Wow thanks buddy :) i'll message u tonight then! My name is *dwono. C U! :winner: