where to get a Caddy

whyuneedit

Diabloii.Net Member
where to get a Caddy

where do you guys get a 4 soc caddy? i try to trade for one but hard to find and when i do find one, its only a 3 soc and they ask for too much. is the 4 soc only for ladder or is it new?
is it the best wepon for a melee druid [non-ladder] other than a botd zerk?

Forksup31

Diabloii.Net Member
whyuneedit said:
where do you guys get a 4 soc caddy? i try to trade for one but hard to find and when i do find one, its only a 3 soc and they ask for too much. is the 4 soc only for ladder or is it new?
is it the best wepon for a melee druid [non-ladder] other than a botd zerk?
The griswolds caddy in .9 could only have 3 sockets, but in .10 it can now have 4.....Yes they are VERY expensive (7 high runes+)....

Also have you completley ruled out going 2-handed?

whyuneedit

Diabloii.Net Member
Forksup31 said:
The griswolds caddy in .9 could only have 3 sockets, but in .10 it can now have 4.....Yes they are VERY expensive (7 high runes+)....

Also have you completley ruled out going 2-handed?
yup. no 2handed for me. iv already had a 2handed fury wolf. erased him at lvl 69. it didnt work out too well you kno. the wolf might have alot of like with an oak sage, but oak sage dies fast. a succesful block is 100% physical damage reduce, which is better in my opinion.

so im thinking...isnt a botd zerk better AND cheaper? even the non-eth version would be better right?

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
i got mine on non-ladder east for 2 jahs ... which isnt much so i dont think they go for THAT much ... i could be wrong though.

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
proudfoot said:
Keep it to PMs k thx?
You could had pm'ed me that you know. Also I wasn't here deliberately stalking this thread trying to sell it. I was letting him know that they can go for cheap. Sorry.

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
You were letting him know that he could buy yours for cheap. Difference there.

I posted that message publicly because people do this all the time, and the more people that read it the better.

Apology accepted, Mr. Emu Pants. :)

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
i spent a total 8 sojs for my gris weapon on ladder west

235ed/4 sockets + Lo = 2 sojs
33ed/ias jewel = 2 sojs
36ed/ias jewel = 2 sojs
38ed/ias jewel = 2 sojs

ouch. but it works out fine.

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
Burnt_toasty said:
Man, I got mine for 100psn. Are we serious?
unfortunatly we are .... i think you just got a decent deal .... but then again i only duel on nonladder now ... and that damn weapon is just sitting on a mule ahahha

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
Voice said:
unfortunatly we are .... i think you just got a decent deal .... but then again i only duel on nonladder now ... and that damn weapon is just sitting on a mule ahahha
I only managed to get a ravenfrost and highlords outta mine. Guess its cause everyone is caught up in the hammerdin/necros right now like firewall sorcs in 08.

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
ReallFugitive said:
I only managed to get a ravenfrost and highlords outta mine. Guess its cause everyone is caught up in the hammerdin/necros right now like firewall sorcs in 08.
I traded a 4 sock gris cady + tal armor away for CHAM rune a month or so ago on europe... from the sound of it... seems like US gateway econs are messed up..

its tough nowadays to give those things away.... people only want runes on europe now.

thnx
stef

I

mepersoner

Diabloii.Net Member
coldarmy13 said:
i spent a total 8 sojs for my gris weapon on ladder west

235ed/4 sockets + Lo = 2 sojs
33ed/ias jewel = 2 sojs
36ed/ias jewel = 2 sojs
38ed/ias jewel = 2 sojs

ouch. but it works out fine.
Hah! You love the druid forum too much to stay away!

<3

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
mepersoner said:
Hah! You love the druid forum too much to stay away!

<3
I got my 210% 4 socket caddy for only 2 pally combat GC's + 1 Cold GC.

Im on West Non Ladder but i think i got a pretty good deal.

Its now my druids favorite toy with 3 ed/ias jewels and a Lo sitting in it :)

i got my 213% ed 4 sock on ladder east for... well $hit, i forgot, but i know i got it for cheap... so my advice is that they arent too hard / expensive to get.

L337_W4R

Diabloii.Net Member
evil_dead_ash said:
i got my 213% ed 4 sock on ladder east for... well $hit, i forgot, but i know i got it for cheap... so my advice is that they arent too hard / expensive to get.
whats the max ed u can get on a 4 sock caddy? i have a 226% i think...