Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where to find this monster?

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Thorales, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Thorales

Thorales IncGamers Member

Where to find this monster?

:worship: I have used the TC calc, and most of the resources linked to this site. I have looked on Arreat Summit, and in every thread I can find. Someone, please tell me.
    Is there a monster named Axe Dweller? The name is top of the list in almost any worthy item search I've done. Apparently, it ranks up there with Baal, Snapchip, Thresh, and all the other Act 5, drop the goodies, monsters.
    Thank you in advance for your help. I hope to find, and capture this elusive monster soon..... :thanks:

2. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi IncGamers Member

What TC calc are you talking about? Most (if not all) are just plain wrong in terms of numbers but to answer your question, Axe Dweller was never enabled in the game. He is a Blood Lord (Frenzy Minotaur) and shows up in the game files but drop calc authors do things like blindly adding entries which are not possible.

--T

3. Thorales

Thanks for the info. The TC calc is linked on Darkness. It shows item search, and monster drop calculations. But, if he never lived. I guess I'll have to stick to running the usual suspects for gear. Thanks for your help.

4. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi IncGamers Member

That is an old drop calc for 1.09 (or possibly even earlier) and so is not up to date. You can do a search for 1.10 drop calculators which are not bad but not too accurate as far as numbers go. However, most (if not all) do not take the new 1.10 features such as area scaling and TC upgrades into account. I only just finished a drop calc for my muling program ATMA which does all these things correctly. Stop by the Single Player forums and have a look if you like.

--T

5. Thorales

Thanks again. I will hit up the SP forum. I read everything around here. Yea, I thought it might be old info. Noone else talked about him, and the calc seemed dated.