Where to find ilvl/ iclass guide?

Zigot_HD

Diabloii.Net Member
Where to find ilvl/ iclass guide?

Hi,
I saw somewhere a guide of item lvl, item class etc...
Do we have a item lvl guide / item class here?

Example : i wanna find a elite sacred targe pally shield which has a maximum of 3 sockets.
What would be the item lvl, and what lvl difficulty it will likely drop.

Thx

Zigot_HD

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi,

No, that is the number of sockets that an item could get for a certain ilvl.

I'm looking for a table of item class and ilvl of all the item in games.

Example : Tal Armor has tc 86 class something...., white berserker axe belong to certain class etc...

It has to do with item class, ilvl..... maybe in the magic find section. I'm going to look for MF threads/articles.

-----------

OK Found it! http://www.diabloii.net/items/tc1.shtml

it's called treasure class... ;)

Thrugg

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah Doc, I figured if d2.net's gonna steal our pages they can steal your network load too :) So I now refer people to there.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Zigot_HD said:
WOw.. thx!! Very nice!! and updated for 1.10 ( and with Graphic and Color.... !!! )
However, most of the monster pages are wrong. So just ignore those, and you'll be fine.

Jarulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Thrugg said:
Yeah Doc, I figured if d2.net's gonna steal our pages they can steal your network load too :) So I now refer people to there.
That probably makes them happy since in some way they probably feel they "win" more that way. After all, fan sites is all about competition, right? ;)

Thrugg

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, thought about that. But since Doc's site is just paid-for page-hosting with no ads or anything he doesn't want the traffic, so I guess it's "win-win" :uhhuh:
Well, except for the users.