Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where to find Gheed GC?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by FlyingPerson, Mar 16, 2005.

1. FlyingPerson

FlyingPerson Diabloii.Net Member

Where to find Gheed GC?

Since it is only a random drop from monster and its lvl is 70+ (forgot exactly)
    this GC can ony be found in hell right?

So..the only way to find it is to kill MASSIVE amount of monster?

2. GIR

GIR Banned

Kill everything in Level 4 of the Catacombs in Act 1, and then Hell Council.

3. Killax

Killax Diabloii.Net Member

found mine yesterday by killing the monsters before meph in hell

4. FlyingPerson

Thx guys

Hmm...I heard that Hell Council almost always drop a charm when you kill them...so that consider as best chance to find Gheed?

5. early

early Diabloii.Net Member

I got 3 and all from Hell Andy.

Why doesnt she drop soj 4 me!!!

6. zXz

zXz Diabloii.Net Member

most of the ones I found was by killing mephisto. Also found 1 when in the tower in act1 when I was trying to get some runes. wasnt even looking for one and at first couldnt figure out why I couldnt pick it up. another place you can find is baal.

7. ron

ron Diabloii.Net Member

I have found at least 5 from Hell meph. Earliest I have seen one is from NM Baal. I found one from Rakinishu, 2 from pindle, 2 in the tower on the way to countess. I think I found one in WSK also.

8. FlyingPerson

HMMMM

conclusion...my luck is terrible..........:(

I kill all of the monster u guys mention "TONS" of time....:(

9. Throttle

Throttle Diabloii.Net Member

If you're on Europe, I'll give ya one. /w *engqvist85

10. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

According to ATMA, Andy with first drop has the highest chance (0.2% with 0%MF in a 1 player game). Apart from the other first drop entries, #2 is Duriel, followed by Andariel, Baal, Diablo and Mephisto, all having 0.4-0.5 times the chance of Andy and not being thata far apart from aech other. I suggest to visit Meph, as he can drop much other good stuff of the same price catagory as well which you might trade for a Gheed's.

BTW, my 0%MF zealot just found a nearly perfect one when he killed Baal - 150/15/40 :D

11. Decebal

Decebal Diabloii.Net Member

think i found around 15 Gheeds GC! i think i even left a couple on ground after the identify procedure (bad stats 22 and 23 MF only)

Found them everywhere - Pits, Mefisto, Cows, WSK2 and 3, Andariel...u name it! seems like they are dropping everywhere!

/Dec

12. atreyu_ibanez

atreyu_ibanez Diabloii.Net Member

Well, even though it looks like you've gotten enough replies to solve your prob/answer your q, Ill throw in my 2X cents ne ways. I have found many gheeds, have one on every mule that I own... which is 5x accounts right now, but the main place I have found them are off hell andy, mephy drops them quit often also and his council. But I have found... Id guess about 15X-20X off of Andy, 3X-5X off of Hell Council, 3X-5X off of Hell Mephy and 1X-5X off of Hell Baal and Baal Runz. Hope my input helps ya out some. And if your wanderin how I find so many... I play the game allmost 24/7 lol.

13. Decebal

Decebal Diabloii.Net Member

Some one has an addiction problem.... :D

/Dec

14. ron

ron Diabloii.Net Member

You may need to trade for one. I did tons of mf runs with my sorc on hell act bosses, and couldn't find one. I used the trade forum here and picked one up for some pgems.

Yep you guessed it. 30 minutes after the trade a gheeds dropped. I found one the next day also. Last ladder I had 2 40% gheeds, this ladder my best one is 35%.

15. FlyingPerson

why everyone here sounds so easy to get a [email protected][email protected]

anyway....luck! I need LUCK!

I dont like to trade Gheed, bcz ppl always LIE! saying 40MF Gheed here or some other BS, and end up to be 21MF Gheed or so....(wait a minutes, isnt that = 3 7%mfsc ?) anyhow...guess Gheed doesnt like me ... :(

I did found Tal-Rasha armor from cow, Arachid from Meph(its a miricle..I thought ppl said accoding to ilvl...he is not suppose to drop that...oh well..seeing is believing...at least I get that from him), Jah from countess run, Ber from Diablo run, eth reaper from pindle....and blah blah...why I never find a Gheed myself :( isnt it suppose to be a lot easier........

P.S Andy drop a lot too..but none of them worth to mention.....(Example: 17% Nagel [email protected]#$#@%, or a 2 Java Skill 156%ED T-Stroke......never see such "PERFECT" item!)

16. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy Diabloii.Net Member

I'm stunned too... Gheed lower chance to drop in NL? I've never found a Gheed in my life and I CLEAR hell A1 cata / A3 council, meph / A5 minions, baal w/ around 500~1000mf depending on what I feel like... :mad:

- Dennis

17. GIR

GIR Banned

NL? Unless I'm wrong, Gheed's is Ladder Only. That would be why you've never found one.

18. cotton

cotton Diabloii.Net Member

Hell Mephy gave me mine (on ladder,) in between the bouts of 11,000 green breastplates. There's a pretty good item calc at www.d2data.net

19. FlyingPerson

I forgot..but I am playing ladder..so that isnt my case.:)

I need LUCK:(

20. GIR

GIR Banned

Just keep up the search. Like I said, every single one of mine I've found from Hell Andariel or one of the random monsters in Catacombs 4, or from the Hell Council. [I got my 40% one from the Council.] I don't even play all that often, and I've found at least a dozen from those two [three if you do the second Council in Durance 3] places. And if you decide to get the second Council in Durance 3, you can easily pick off Mephisto while you're there for some other goodies.