Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where to find 2 socket non-magical wands?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Grobyc, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Grobyc

Grobyc IncGamers Member

Where to find 2 socket non-magical wands?

I'm looking for a +3 Poison Nova wand with 2 sockets for White, but I can't seem to find one. I check the shops but they are usually (almost always) magical. Does anyone know how/where to find one?

2. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

u can't shop for a non magic wand except for act 1 and 2 normal, and they cant spawn with +poison nova. U should just kill a lot in hell, i dont think there are monsters with a big extra chanche of dropping normal wands. I run pits and act 5 superuniques( pindle, shenk, eldricht, and the other one in arreat plateau) and find lots of non socketed wands( wich will get 2 sockets if u add socket and ifdropped in hell i believe, not 100 % sure though) and 2 socket wands are not uncommen as well. Hope this helps and gl :thumbsup:

3. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

As always when people try to find non-magic stuff for runewords etc. i recommend COWRUNS! :D
    Loads of cows, make sure you have low mf, then go hunt.
    Pick up all necro wands, and have a look. All non-socketed ones will get two sockets from larzuk, so no worries there.
    Ethereal ones work fine too, in fact, they have a higher style value.

4. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Go with cows and have no MF so you don't find a lot of magical/rare/unique.

5. sad

sad IncGamers Member

I find most of my 2socket wands killing fallen/carver camps in hell. They die quicker than cows, and can be ran on the way to get the leg. My second choice would be cows, but that seems slower to me than ripping apart 20-30 fallen in a few seconds.

6. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Be sure and check those rare and magic ones too. I think it's possible to get +3 PNB and +3 P Nova. Could save you a Dol and Io rune unless you want the bone stuff from white too. Personally, I'd rather look for stuff to trade for Death's Web.