where is the dc?

leoned

Diabloii.Net Member
where is the dc?

i wait in a game, and i see the words that diablo walks the earth, but its my first time, where is it? hard to kill?

Poke

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky dog. If my memory serves me correctly, then he is in the Stony Field. He is very hard, and you may want to get some friends in there to help you. Good luck :cool:

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
When the Clone walks the earth you have to spawn him by going to any super unique critter in the game. I usually go to cold plains..BishBosh I think.

If you need help and are on West ladder or nonladder let me know. PM game and password if there is one. You can keep the charm.

EDIT Hell game I hope!!!
East NonLadder ....I can kill it there also

leoned

Diabloii.Net Member
Poke said:
Lucky dog. If my memory serves me correctly, then he is in the Stony Field. He is very hard, and you may want to get some friends in there to help you. Good luck :cool:
someone told me, kill a randam superunique, then dc is there.
is it right?

leoned

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe, its a public game, someone enter the game and kill it.
:mad:

can any one talk a little more detail about what to do after diablo walks to earth?

leoned said:
where is the dc?
He's there. *points*
Oh wait, thats a rock, my bad.
And as long as your using a good build, you should be able to take him. Or just wait for another person to come in and help out.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
There is a big thread about Clone hunting here in this forum.

Edit...look under "community forum stickies".

Poke

Diabloii.Net Member
Ugh, sorry for my bad info. I have been in a few d2 clone games, and in all the ones we had, we went to Rakinishu in Stony Field. My bad :(

kay. so when you get the message diablo walks the earth, he doesn't exist anywhere yet. go to any superunique boss monster and he'll spawn there (i forgot if you have to kill the superunique or not, doesn't really matter they're kinda weak. =o). some popular places are eldritch (since theres a wp nearby), corpsefire, bishbosh, raikinshu, or treehead (since they're all in a1 and the monsters are easy).

Lensor

Banned
I like to spawn him in the Den of Evil, as the structure of the place prevents him from moving around too much, and also provides easy cover for his fire attacks (should you need it).

A note, for him to spawn in a specific place, you cannot have visited the area before in the same game. This because he spawns instead of the superunique so if the superunique already has been spawned by you, Uber cannot spawn there.