Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where is Far Oasis?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Jazzphan, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Jazzphan

Jazzphan IncGamers Member

Where is Far Oasis?

Upon reaching Lut Gholein I talked to Atma and proceeded to defeat Radament. I did not open the chest in the next room before I returned to Atma for my reward. Next I went into the Halls of the Dead I found the Horadric Cube. I took the cube to Cain and learned how to use it. Now I am looking in the Dry Hills for the Far Oasis and nothing is here. I have returned and defeated Radament again and opened the chest behind him but I can not find the Horadric Scroll. What's up? What do i do?

2. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

It's a desert area just after the Dry Hills. Just run around the walls and there'll be a passage leading to the Far Oasis.

Make sure you expose every part of the wall...

3. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

In some places its hard to see, but there is a staircase leading down from one area to the next...its actually easier to pick out by looking on your automap for a break in the terrain.

4. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

Oh, just let me clear up a little something...

In the Dry Hills area, there can be a staircase. Going Down or up will still be the same area.

When going from the Dry Hills to the Far Oasis, the path Will be flat ground though.

(Fishman, Just thought the way you said it could be misunderstood as "Look for stairs to get to Far Oasis" to someone who's already lost)

5. Jazzphan

Jazzphan IncGamers Member

yeah I kept going down the stairs and then looking for it I found it now thx for the quick help though

6. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

Also, once you have the Horadric Cube, you cannot find the Horadric Scroll anymore. It's just something you give Cain so he can tell you more of the storyline. Try finding someone out there who has actually listened to it though :)