Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where is Elly

Discussion in 'IncGamers' Clan and In-Game Community Channel' started by Diablordk, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Diablordk

Diablordk IncGamers Member

I was wondering where Elly is because she has not been active for 60+ days. And there are people wanting to join to the IncGamers clan. (the original one)
    Is there a possibility for someone to be appointed as officer to deal with these requests and remove members who have not been active, (some for more the 200 days) or whose account has been deleted by blizzard, from the clan roster?

For instance Turbojugend and Myself are active nearly every day. I cannot speak for Turbojugend of course but I wouldn´t mind fielding these requests etc if Elly doesn´t have time for it.

There are now 119 `members` in the clan but only about 60 are semi active and usually it´s about 15 people actually playing, this could be better.

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

for now why don't you apply to Inc West. I am active and can respond to applications. Location doesn't matter. East and West are just names.

3. Sephyron2

Sephyron2 IncGamers Member

The original post refers to the EU Incgamers clan, not one of the US ones i think.

4. Diablordk

Diablordk IncGamers Member

@Dacar92 like Sepheron said i was talking about the EU clan.
    But thanks for the offer.