Where is a good place to farm ?

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
What is your character? What are your goals?

Pit in the Act I and the Ancient Tunnels in the Act II are area lvl 85 and can drop every item in the game.

Mephisto drops a lot of basic good uniques if you need those.

Pindleskin rivals the alvl85 places for most, if you're not after Grail (Pindle doesn't drop Tyrael, Azurewrath and Arcachnid)

Lower Kurast and the super chests is the place to go if you need runes. Also great for charms, jewels etc. Councils in the Travincal are the best target if you want to have a shot with Jah and Cham runes also.

LilHell

Diabloii.Net Member
What is your character? What are your goals?

Pit in the Act I and the Ancient Tunnels in the Act II are area lvl 85 and can drop every item in the game.

Mephisto drops a lot of basic good uniques if you need those.

Pindleskin rivals the alvl85 places for most, if you're not after Grail (Pindle doesn't drop Tyrael, Azurewrath and Arcachnid)

Lower Kurast and the super chests is the place to go if you need runes. Also great for charms, jewels etc. Councils in the Travincal are the best target if you want to have a shot with Jah and Cham runes also.
Thanks for help, and I'm playing as an Amazon

NamelessPenguin

Diabloii.Net Member
You can get the most basic items you need for a pretty powerful (Lightning?) Amazon from Mephisto. Shako, Razortail, Titan's, Viper's, SoJ, Ravenfrost, Mara's and shop for +2/3 Java/20% Ias gloves, to get things started. Just be patient, It can take awhile to get into a good groove :)

BKC

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightmare Mephisto is a pretty solid base for most of those items as well :) and probably a lot easier to clear.

DaveW

Diabloii.Net Member
lilHell, a bit more info wud be good. Are you single pass? HC or SC? you use ATMA or GoMule? You help us, we help you.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
The Mausoleum has an awful loot per second ratio because of its low monster density. If you can't handle the Pits or Ancient Tunnels, it's better to get another few bread and butter items from Mephisto and Andariel in hell or even just nightmare.