Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where i should put all my skill/stat for my new zon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Chuck Norris Fan, May 31, 2008.

1. Chuck Norris Fan

Chuck Norris Fan Banned

Where i should put all my skill/stat for my new zon?

Hi all i just finish leveling/quest/ect my New MLD bowazon she level 50 right now.

And i did not put any skill or stat yet and i wonder where i should put em.

I want to duel in pub game.

I use Harmony.

And the rest of the gear is coming soon.

Any idea where i should put my stat/skill?

What skill i should level up first and what skill i should level up the last?

And what is better alot of dex or alot of vit?

Or how many vit and how many dex?

Thx ^^

2. Chuck Norris Fan

Chuck Norris Fan Banned

Re: Where i should put all my skill/stat for my new zon?

Hmmm no one know where i should put my skill? plz anyone

3. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Sometimes the PvP threads take a while but I am surprised it has taken this long. Be patient, the right person will come along.

Thanks

4. Reticent Drappa

Reticent Drappa IncGamers Member

Basically you'll want enough strength to wear her gear, so as little as possible. If you do not have many charms with life on them then I'd consider putting some into vit. Remember though that dex = dmg (and ar for multi). The remainder of her points should be put into dex (or all if you have good charms/you feel it is best for your character).
    You will want her r/w to be as high as possible, and with harmony you will have vigor to help you achieve that. You can desynch with enough frw as well, which is handy.

Well, for pvp I'd suggest putting into guided arrow and critical strike. I haven't seen any guides for lvl 50 pvp bowazons so I am just using my best judgement here. I'd at least one point into d/a/e, and 1 into decoy and valk. You'll also get slow missiles as a pre-req which can help in certain situations. I'd also spend points into multi as it is useful. If you prefer strafe this can also work, but be careful how you use it as it can be the cause of your demise, (you are locked in strafe animation for a short period, leaving you vulnerable).

Up to your preference really, most would say to pump dex for more dmg, others may say to find a comfortable spot, then put the rest into dex.
    I'd personally just pump dex as her life won't be that high anyways, and frw will be your strength along with d/a/e. Of course this is just my opinion and you should do what is best for you. If you do not have any decent charms for her, ie ones with life/ar/frw or life/ar/dmg, life/dex etc, then I'd probably go for more vit. If you have a full inventory of charms to help her life I wouldnt really put much if anything into it.

Best of luck!

5. Chuck Norris Fan

Chuck Norris Fan Banned

Reticent Drappa thx you are a living god =P

By the way what d/a/e mean? :scratchchin:

6. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Dodge, Avoid, Evade.

7. Queen Mebd

Queen Mebd IncGamers Member

If that gal isn't fully geared up nor skilled just yet, I'd consider a remake for level 49; that's the generally accepted cap for mid level dueling. But that's just me, if you don't mind being that guy in a dueling game to use a Cat's Eye go right ahead.

Skillwise, it'll be like just about any other pvp bowazon, max guided arrow, get dodge, avoid, evade to a comfortable level, get a valkyrie, get critical strike around 60 percent or more, put a point in penetrate for the ar boost for multi and jab if you use it, jab and lightning bolt for for javelin switch, nothing that couldn't be gleaned from any other bowazon guide an applied to your level.