Where do they go?

EEJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Where do they go?

The screen shots of your desk top and stuff. There worse than socks damn.

Im on Widows 98

Tridge

Diabloii.Net Member
The Reptilioids from Oniferion Delta-9 stole my screenshots, too.
I think they use them to breed.
still investigating that.
more info as it becomes availible.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
EEJ said:
The screen shots of your desk top and stuff. There worse than socks damn.

Im on Widows 98
You could do a search for the type of file the pictures are saved as in the windows directory. Should pop up somewhere in there?

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
right to your clipboard... copy and paste them into a paint program. Ctrl + v works well ;p

EEJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Your fekking kidding me!

Nooooooooooo I thought i could take many and get them later I needed piks from a webcam. :(

Thanks for the info anyway.

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
well it kind of depends.. i remember when i played starcraft and pressed print screen, it would prompt me to save it. But anything else i've dealt with that doesn't say anything has just gone to my clipboard. So i dunno.

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
It depends. In games like DII, pressing Print Scrn saves the screenshot to the game install folder. When you're at your desktop and press it, it goes to your clipboard. You then need to have a program you can import picture files into. Open paint or microsoft photo editor, start a new file and paste.

If you're taking viewing a webcam and you hit print screen, same deal as above. If you're physically taking stills from your webcam, they probably go somewhere setup within the cam software, something similar to where DII sends screenshots taken in game.

So, if you're taking screen captures of someone's cam and didn't paste after each one, you've lost them all if you've coied something else to the clipboard since the last one.

Sorry if that's the case and hope this helps in the future.