Where do i ... ?

TeKmInIbI

Diabloii.Net Member
Where do i ... ?

Im wondering, if i wanted to manually shop a vendor... which would i shop to find a CFKQ (Cruel Fanged Knife of Quickness) ?

Iv heard Malah, and some guy in A3 sell them eventually =/
But im not sure, and i dont wanna waste the time i have after work to find out iv been trying to buy from the wrong vendor.

Anyways if you can answer me this id be very happy,
Thanks,

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
TeKmInIbI said:
Im wondering, if i wanted to manually shop a vendor... which would i shop to find a CFKQ (Cruel Fanged Knife of Quickness) ?

Iv heard Malah, and some guy in A3 sell them eventually =/
But im not sure, and i dont wanna waste the time i have after work to find out iv been trying to buy from the wrong vendor.

Anyways if you can answer me this id be very happy,
Thanks,
well it should be anyone that can sell a fanged knife, shouldnt take too long to figure out which ones sell fanged knifes.

TeKmInIbI

Diabloii.Net Member
oscarmk1 said:
well it should be anyone that can sell a fanged knife, shouldnt take too long to figure out which ones sell fanged knifes.
Thanks oscar lolz,
Anyways, still don't know where i can buy these =/
Anyone?

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
A5 malah, A4 jamella and halbu, A2 Fara. Dont count on seeing one ever though, if u r going to shop manually, which i doubt ur going to anyway.
FYI magical weapons are just about outdated by now, if i were u id start imbueing krises that u find and hope for a 2 socket 2xx% ed 40 ias fools mods.

TeKmInIbI

Diabloii.Net Member
lCE said:
A5 malah, A4 jamella and halbu, A2 Fara. Dont count on seeing one ever though, if u r going to shop manually, which i doubt ur going to anyway.
FYI magical weapons are just about outdated by now, if i were u id start imbueing krises that u find and hope for a 2 socket 2xx% ed 40 ias fools mods.
O_O
I hope you don't treat everyone like this...
You act as if i haven't played the game before..

lCE said:
yes, don't accuse w/o proof, it will only start problems.

TeKmInIbI

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
yes, don't accuse w/o proof, it will only start problems.
Thanks, i was gonna say that... but well i figured he wasn't worth the time... being as hes such an idiot o_O

And CFKQ is awesome for Druids (when they are built properly)..

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a reality check nothing else... first of all it will take u tens of thousands of runs to find a CFKQ, maybe more.. To do them manually would require a threshold of patience that puts Dalai Lama to shame. After that - u still have to get past Larzuk, and according to Murphy's law u WILL receive 1 socket making that knife u spent weeks shopping for charsi food. Second thing - this game is dead, its filled with botters to the brink, u ppl might argue but in the end we all know what time it is. Im not accusing anyone of anything and frankly i dont give a **** anymore about this game. If i want something specific ill just leave a program to get it for me, go out and enjoy life, nuff said. Flame me, ban me do whatever, i dont really give a ****.

TeKmInIbI

Diabloii.Net Member
lCE said:
Just a reality check nothing else... first of all it will take u tens of thousands of runs to find a CFKQ, maybe more.. To do them manually would require a threshold of patience that puts Dalai Lama to shame. After that - u still have to get past Larzuk, and according to Murphy's law u WILL receive 1 socket making that knife u spent weeks shopping for charsi food. Second thing - this game is dead, its filled with botters to the brink, u ppl might argue but in the end we all know what time it is. Im not accusing anyone of anything and frankly i dont give a **** anymore about this game. If i want something specific ill just leave a program to get it for me, go out and enjoy life, nuff said. Flame me, ban me do whatever, i dont really give a ****.
That's nice dear, you obviously give enough of a '****' to come back n post :thumbsup:

Gorny

Banned
lCE said:

Ok here's a reality check for you.

If you want to continue to post here, then you nee to read over the forum rules, and your posting habits need to become less abusive towards the other forum posters. Accusations without proof need to stop, and the language needs to be cleaned up..

twoflower said:
there are shopping programs by now ? omg i feel like a fool for playing this game manualy :rolleyes:
Anybody who actually sits and plays this game is a freak now. All the 'best' players dont even touch the thing. I'm working on a bot to chat up charsi while im away, for non stop action with her, and natalya can come too.

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
I'm working on a bot to chat up charsi while im away, for non stop action with her, and natalya can come too.
lol,its sad that things have to come to this. I was thinking that when ladder resets I was going to start my first ladder character and play through all quests all acts, that strange "real way" but then again, ladder may never reset, I may never play ladder, and we will never play the "real way" again. Its sad for the first time tonight I actually had fun playing the game and I thought "Wow, is this the first time ive had fun playing this game?"