Where did the XP page go?

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
Where did the XP page go?

There was a page in the Strategy Compendium where you could find tables with stats and best areas to XP regarding to your level. This page has been hacked, I guess. Does this info still exists, and where please? I always found it very useful when soloing.

Here's the link to the hacked page.
http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=512&pageno=1

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Re: Where did the XP page go?

That's the page with the table at which act to gain how much experience. There's everything fine with it (except for being a bit inaccurate for hell mode BTW). You probably mean the page which is found in my sig.

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member

it looks like all pals are banned and cant access formulae pages at all :rolleyes:
it looks like there is no need to pals to know about game everything and mods are protecting common players from us :grin:

*EpicDevia tries to load that damn page time after time with no success. shakes his head - uhh baby, i am gonna die now...*

korialstraz

Diabloii.Net Member

*Tries to load the page...*

*Everything seem to work fine*

Normal members only need protection from gold pals it seems :grin:

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member

*EpicDevia tries to create manifesto about violation of gold pal's right to know all techniques known to human beeings*

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member

ah thx krischan - it really helped :thumbsup:

*EpicDevia shakes his head - u will all die soon...*

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member

I can't find my cookies :cry:
Can someone help me? I have Windows XP.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member

they should be here
C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\Cookies

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member

Somehow, I don't have that file. I even did a research. The only results with a mention of cookies was about Spybot. I guess that software deals automatically with my cookies.
So, how can I delete something that doesn't exist? Any idea?

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Are you using IE, Opera or Firefox?

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
In IE go to the Tools menu and choose Internet Options. A pop-up window will appear, click the General tab. Now click the Delete Cookies button and make sure the "Delete all offline content" box is checked before clicking the final OK.

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member

In my PC, it wasn't "Delete all offline content" but "Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons". But it worked.
Thanks a lot for your help, guys! :thumbsup: