Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where can you get legit 3/20/20s

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Brettzky, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brettzky

Brettzky IncGamers Member

Where can you get legit 3/20/20s

Anyone know a site in which you could purchse 3/20/20s gaurenteed not to poof. I ussually dont buy stuff online, but my 3/20/20s keep disappearing and I hate Constant Temporary Perming. If anyone could suggest a good site it would be very appreciated.

2. distancepieman

distancepieman IncGamers Member

Well, first of all, we wouldn't be allowed to mention a site that sells items as it is against the rules here, not to mention against the morals of most here...

Second, when buying or trading anything there will never be a guarantee that it is legit. There is nothing that can be done to ensure that you're getting the "real deal". Your best bet with things like this is to look for trades with similar items but without the perfect stats. For instance, a 3/17/19 (rolled one like this myself) would be considered worth more by many logical people as it has a less likely chance of being a dupe.

Your best bet is to stay away from the commonly duped items. Don't waste your legitimately found wealth on something that will only likely hang around for a few days.

~Bails

3. ArchAngel Tiberrius

ArchAngel Tiberrius Banned

Agreed.

With items such as these your most reasonable option is to simply find or cube them yourself.

4. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Not here on this site, as they are banned from trade due to them being duped.

Please read over the forum rules and the Do Not Trade and Dupe lists located in the East Trade Forum.

Any questions about the Dupes List, or Do Not Trade List ?

Ask Xircon, East Trade Forum Moderator.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.