Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

where can u download a program that u can chance lvl and items on your char in singel

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by nonohe, Feb 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonohe

nonohe Banned

where can u download a program that u can chance lvl and items on your char in singel

so that u can test new builds in singel player befor u play them on multiplayer

2. Ehtirno

Ehtirno IncGamers Member

Won´t get that here, sorry. Read the tiny orange text at the top of the page.

And AlterEgo can do his stuff (lock/delete/whatever) on ths one

3. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Please people, let's make a concesus as not to reply to threads like this, just let it sink. :)

4. bradley_turner

bradley_turner IncGamers Member

actually i feel that threads like this have some merit, i started playing single player using only chars made with char editors and hacked up the wazoo, but as i played like that, i slowly decided that the game wasnt any fun like that, and although i still could have played on realms, i decided to play single player >.> whether or not anyone else feels the same at all.... is another story entirely

5. Indemaijinj

Indemaijinj IncGamers Member

No, no, no.. There is plenty of reason to post in this thread.

We haven't even begun to describe with graphic detail what kind of sexual assaults we want his despicable family to endure.

We have not even mentioned what kind of bodily waste products we want his mutilated body bathed in.

We haven't even delved into the extreme extatic relief it would be to watch his brains slowly seep out of his skull broken upon the yellow-encrusted urinal bowl.

6. nonohe

nonohe Banned

What are u all talking abut :scratch: i just wana test what aura is best for my merc defens or might no one gives me a good answer on the forum so il just dl a program and test it my self, if u want something done u do it your self whats wrong whit that?

it not like its cheating or something coz it on SINGEL PLAYER

7. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

:uhhuh:

Cheats are stupid but was that necessary?

@ nonohe

Yes, this is "only" single player but it doesn't mean it is only a testing ground for Bnet. And we are not allowed to give you cheats, it will get us banned.

8. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

Where did you ask? We know alot about builds and what mercs are good for them, some can even supply you with the exact stats.

Not this argument again... I'm not gonna discuss that with you, wait for a mod with his modstick to appear.

9. bradley_turner

we consider it cheating since we consider single player to be our "realm" and as such using character editors and hacking items would carry the same penalties among us as it would on the realms, except for the banning of your cd keys, everyone would ignore you and you would be banned from the forums. you have to understand that many of us play single player by choice over realms, because we've decided that its better, and making character with character editors defeats the point (this post makes little sense, so basically : look at it from our point of view)

10. nonohe

nonohe Banned

I dident even understand it, so luckly for him it dident piss me off

Anyway ffs im not gona cheat im just gona test it so i know whats best on multiplayer, its not like im a cheater, im probublie the most legit person on this forum

I dont use mh or any thing like that, i never have never will

I dont scam

I dont take boost

I play all quests ALON even in hell

11. Ehtirno

Ehtirno IncGamers Member

You almost sound like you play SP :D
    Now just accept the fact that this is not the place for cheats (and "testing" with editors is considered as such) and let the issue drop.

And please refrain from flaming, fellow SPF-ers. We all know we are better than this...

12. nonohe

nonohe Banned

ok your right, but im not gona play him in open battel net or anything Im just gona test the merc aura alone for my self in 10 minutes then delit, it wont effect you or anyone, if i whouldt play the char its one thing but im not gona play him just test the merc aura then delit

13. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Sorry but legit people ask questions about the builds and ideas they have, I've not seen you do that here.

Join the club...

Umm actually, why don't you join the club? Why play in realms when you play alone anyway. This is the reason we have this community, we're tired of realms being down, overrun with kids and their dupes and hacks. We're tired of the public games being like they are, so instead of playing there, we have this community where we have none of those problems.

So..naturally we shun away from any and all usage of any and all forms of cheating, this includes the editors you asked for. If you didn't get answers to your questions in some other forum straight away, maybe that's because they're not as active as this forum is, I really don't know. But if you'd ask the questions here, I'm sure you'd get your answers.

Also, like said before in this thread, and in the forum rules, sharing information about hacks/cheat isn't allowed in this forum. So naturally asking about them isn't exactly that smart either as you're asking for somehting you can't have, not through these forums.

If this explanation doesn't give you what you want, then I suggest www.google.com

14. nonohe

nonohe Banned

I dont understand why u cant help me whit something, that wont effect anyone, I mean ffs it has nothing to do whit u all

15. nonohe

nonohe Banned

i play alon only until baal is dead in hell, after that i baal run whit others i trade whit others i duel whit others

16. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Think of it this way...

Assuming that someone would type a link for you and you would use it alone only in your computer and then later on you would delete it and everything's fine right? No...there are thousands of active readers in these forums, that can all read what is written here, and thus they could find that link and then it might affect others.

How? Simple, we have our trading pool here and we also have our own MP games over TCP/IP connection, naturally we don't want any cheating there.

And again, the forum rules are not set by us, they're set by the administrators and there's nothing we can do about them even if we'd want to, although in this case I believe none of the SPF members do.

17. bradley_turner

all of that can take place on here if you put in the initiative to get something going, come on, join us!!!!

chanting *One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!"

18. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Because for example if I give you link to download a editor/cheats, I will just get myself banned

And what kind of pally is yours? And how about his gear? Just tell us and I bet we can help you, so no editors etc needed

19. nonohe

nonohe Banned

I agree abut that others can read it, I gues il have to ask in the chat or something then

20. nonohe

nonohe Banned

My merc will use doom eth cryptic axe and stone eth sacret armor it has 3500 def.
    What aura do you all think is best defens or might, whith might he will kill faster and this is great becoz of that im a blizzard sorc only, the might aura will make him kill cold imuns much faster, it will also makes his life leach work better.
    But whit defens he will get TONS of def becoz of his armor and it also gives my sorc a littel defens bunos and thats alwise nice. Also doom rune word gives lvl 12 holy freaz thats why i dont use holy freaz merc.

lvl 12 holy freaz 50% slowing

lvl 20 holy freaz 54% slowing[/QUOTE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.