Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where can I find this items?

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by XXLNoob, Feb 18, 2004.

1. XXLNoob

XXLNoob IncGamers Member

Where can I find this items?

I try to find Tal's Ammy, Telling of Beads, Gladiators Bane and Tyrael's Might
    maybe you can tell me where the chance is very high to find one of this items? (Where did you find it?)

Thanks in advance.

2. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

Those two set amulets are extremely rare in general, even though in the case of Tal's it can actually start dropping as early as normal Meph. I recommend NM Andariel in fact for both of them. She can drop both, and has as good a chance at coloured (gold or green) jewellery as anyone.

Glad's Bane is not too high a TC but has a high mlvl requirement. Probably Hell Meph.

Tyrael's is the hardest unique item to find in the game. I wish you the best of luck. You could try Hell Baal, or random unique monsters in the Pit or Worldstone. Regular monsters can't drop it at all.

3. b2p

b2p Banned

that set ammy is rare. but is it worth anything? that is the question. :lol:

4. XXLNoob

XXLNoob IncGamers Member

Thanks for your answers. And maybe the amu's are worthless, but I just wanna get all sets full once and every Unique Item as well. Maybe you can help me again, where is a good place to look for Rainbow Facet's, Griffon's Eye, Kira's Guardian, Metallgrid, Seraphim's Hymn?

Thanks for help.

5. mes_uno

mes_uno IncGamers Member

Yep, tals amu can definitely drop round norm Mephi, I found one yesterday off a chest there while leveling a merc. Nearly shat myself.