Where can I find 1.11 Frenzy Barb Guide?

westopresto

Diabloii.Net Member
Where can I find 1.11 Frenzy Barb Guide?

I've spent hours looking for a guide for a frenzy barb v1.11. All I can seem to find is 1.10 or earlier. I'm trying to make the best frenzy barb to kill uber diablo and meph.

-Thanks

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, Ash's frenzy guide still works very well in terms of skills, gameplay and character development.

As for gear, it's fairly easy to pick out new runeword combos, etc by using the Search Function above. For example, right around the first page is a thread called : "Best weapon combo", or something like that.

Anyhoos... again, Ash's guide is still pretty cool. If you have more specific questions, I'm sure one of us will be around to help you out ^_^

Senshiki

Diabloii.Net Member
Easyies way to do ubers is Crushing blow. Follow any guide for pvm on any version, then just use goblin toe to give you crushing blow. Here is a quick rundown of great gear on a budget and perfect gear for running uber trist.

Helm - Orphan's Call
Armor - Duriel's Shell
Amulet - Eye of Eltich
Weapon - Black Runeword/Rare Fast sword
Belt - String of Ears
Rings - One raven frost, other leech ring/resist if u need
Gloves - Dracul's Grasps
Boots - Goblin Toe

The black runeword has 33% crushing blow, orphan's helm has 35, and goblit toe has 25. 103%

Or If You Can Afford It

Helm - Arreat's Face
Armor - Chain of Honors
Amulet - Mara's
Weapon - 2x Fury Phaseblades
Belt - Verdungo's
Rest the Same
Less crushing blow, but easier to work. You can use a big weapon damage, but crushing blow still does more damage. The fury's provide 5 to frenzy, so there is a huge attack rating bonus for the +10 total, making you hit more since u have to rely on that rather than ignore's targets defense on a smiter.

Another Option is the BK route. Since all the ubers and most of the minions are demons, there is a way to get +400% damage to demons and have massive skill boosts with a little crushing blow. Keep the best gear the same but use Bul Katho's Swords as well. Probably one of the best options, since you will have a massive skill bonus, leech more wtih more damage, and not sacrafice any stats since the BK swords have amazing attributes.

Spankeh

Diabloii.Net Member
Easyies way to do ubers is Crushing blow. Follow any guide for pvm on any version, then just use goblin toe to give you crushing blow. Here is a quick rundown of great gear on a budget and perfect gear for running uber trist.

Helm - Orphan's Call
Armor - Duriel's Shell
Amulet - Eye of Eltich
Weapon - Black Runeword/Rare Fast sword
Belt - String of Ears
Rings - One raven frost, other leech ring/resist if u need
Gloves - Dracul's Grasps
Boots - Goblin Toe

The black runeword has 33% crushing blow, orphan's helm has 35, and goblit toe has 25. 103%

Or If You Can Afford It

Helm - Arreat's Face
Armor - Chain of Honors
Amulet - Mara's
Weapon - 2x Fury Phaseblades
Belt - Verdungo's
Rest the Same
Less crushing blow, but easier to work. You can use a big weapon damage, but crushing blow still does more damage. The fury's provide 5 to frenzy, so there is a huge attack rating bonus for the +10 total, making you hit more since u have to rely on that rather than ignore's targets defense on a smiter.

Another Option is the BK route. Since all the ubers and most of the minions are demons, there is a way to get +400% damage to demons and have massive skill boosts with a little crushing blow. Keep the best gear the same but use Bul Katho's Swords as well. Probably one of the best options, since you will have a massive skill bonus, leech more wtih more damage, and not sacrafice any stats since the BK swords have amazing attributes.
Most, but not all of that, is utter crap, omfg

Here is some uber gear for a frenzier in ubertrist

Helm: Arreats socketed with ber or 40|15ias jwl
Armor: Chains of Honour Archon Plate
Amulet: Highlords Wrath
Belt: Verdungos or 8% LL 15% DR Upped Strings
Gloves: Laying of Hands
Boots: Goreriders
Rings: 2x 240+|20 Ravenfrosts
Main Weapons: Right Hand: eBotdcb | Left Hand: eDeathcb
Switch Weapons: Right Hand: Griefpb | Left Hand: Lawbringerpb

Lots of AR|Life GC's, 2-3 Masteries|Life GC's, 20Life|Res SC's, 20 Life|AR SC's
Anni | Barb Torch

This build doesnt use Dracs or Lifetap, as Decrepify is your safety device.
Solid damage via high physical etheral weapons plus Deadly Strike|Crushing Blow|Some Open Wounds

If you spend your Skill|Stat points CORRECTLY, you will have:

6000+ Life (after lvl 42 bo via chest items)
16000+ Att Rating without Demon Limb prebuff
3000+ - 7000+ min|max damage per main etheral weapon, not including DStrike, and Crushing Blow
50+ all resists after Mephisto's Conviction aura
31% Physical Resists (if you Ber your Arreats)

kthxbai

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Most, but not all of that, is utter crap, omfg

You could say the same thing, but in a nicer way. :rolleyes:

btw, it'd be pretty fun to watch your barb play around without Lifetap.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm gonna be looking to you and Billy for some pointers with my Barb then, Jackson ;)
Should I be using CoH over Enigma then?