Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where can I buy Diablo 2 Online?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Mruthyu, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Mruthyu

Mruthyu IncGamers Member

Where can I buy Diablo 2 Online?

I'm bored and decided to get back into D2 for a little bit. It's been a good two years or so since i've played and since that time I lost the case to my D2: LoD cd so I no longer have a key. Is there anywhere online that I can buy to download the game so I don't have to wait several days to get a copy in the mail from somewhere like Amazon or eBay? I already did a search at Direct2Drive but it seems like they no longer sell Diablo due to it's age. Thanks in advance.

--MS

2. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

No, there's no legal way to buy D2 online and download it, or at least I've never heard of such a thing. Are a few days that big of a deal after two years?

3. Mruthyu

Mruthyu IncGamers Member

You can legally buy games online and download from such websites as Direct2Drive. As for waiting...I just got nothing to do for the rest of the day and want to play now :(. Doesn't help that I also lost my Civ 4 Install CD, all the while I removed a bunch of games from my pc to clean it up several months ago. If I didn't, I wouldn't have to spend all this stupid money to replace games that I lost.

4. TurbulentTurtle

TurbulentTurtle IncGamers Member

You could just go down to your local computer games store and pick up a copy. Then you'd have it right away.