Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where are good places to mf high uniques?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by MasterMegatron, May 15, 2005.

1. MasterMegatron

MasterMegatron IncGamers Member

Where are good places to mf high uniques?

I heart alot of people discussing "pits" where is that? And where can i get high uniques like windforce and sacred armor in hell mode? Thanks.

2. dang79

dang79 IncGamers Member

The Pits is a cave in the Tamoe Highland. Get there by going to the Outer Cloister Waypoint and backtracking outwards. Follow the path, there is one fork so you will have to try both, you will find a cave called "the Pits"

You can find high uniques there
    Other places include mausoleum (near blood raven), ancient tunnels, river of flame, chaos sanctuary and worldstone keep.

Bosses include diablo and baal.

3. ArchAngel Tiberrius

ArchAngel Tiberrius Banned

In case you don't know a lot about item drops, they are based around Treasure Class (TC), item level (ilvl) and quest level (qlvl). In order for an item to drop the monster it falls from must match the TC and qlvl of each item to drop it.

The Pit (Tamoe Highland) is a level 85 area, where the champions/bosses etc can drop everything in the game. Other level 85 areas are: The Masoleum (Blood Raven), Ancient Tunnels (Lost City), River of Flame, World Stone Keep (lvls 2 and 3).

Other than that you can target Baal (who can drop everything in the game) or Pindleskin and other Super Uniques (cannot drop certain items as their quest levels do not allow it).

Good luck with your hunting.

4. kitehellion

kitehellion IncGamers Member

I am not sure, but I am pretty sure that the chest behind mephy in hell drops alot of REALLY good rares, and has b4 dropped some elite uniques. Nothing really good, but sometimes it has better drops than Mephy.

5. cotton

cotton IncGamers Member