Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Where 2 MF in 1.10 when u just started ur first char

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by SatansAvenger, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Where 2 MF in 1.10 when u just started ur first char

Just started playing 1.10, built me my first char, a Conc Barb, Lvl 66 in NM, but I'm still wearing Sigons! --1.09s deleted :(((((
    Where should I start MFing? With my crap right now, I can't even take on NM meph... If I do normals, I'm probably not gonna get anything good...
    Need ur thought on this.

2. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

umm, NM Meph... just lvl or tough it out or something *shrug*

3. Saraph

Saraph IncGamers Member

get yourself to lvl 75.

baal runs or cow runs.

get to 75, see about getn some resists, then you can do NM meph.

4. o yeah, btw, does anyone have any 1 handed weapon that they don't really need? my little rare axe is not really cutting it, 100s-300s conc damage...

5. ayoko

ayoko IncGamers Member

You could craft a blood Naga with (Magic Naga + PRuby + Jewel + Ort Rune). Hralti should sell you one at Lvl 66. There is a chance you could get a pretty good weapon this way...I made it to act 3 Hell untwinked with two of these on my WW Barb. Repairs are expensive though.

6. ooo, good advice, thanx

7. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

once you get your wep straighted out, you need to make some mf eq. a 3ptopz barb helm with +3 battle orders would give a little defense + mf, or +3 axe mastery or +3 conc for more offense.

you should not go with a 4 ptopz armor, however. you need that armor slot to keep you alive. start with the 72% helm listed above, and then improve other gear as you get stronger.

8. LexmarkX73

LexmarkX73 IncGamers Member

once you start hell, the mausoleam should be easy enough to clear, BEST OF ALL you can get any item from the maus because it has one of the highest area lvls of act 1 hell. if your playing non ladder, griswolds armor with 3 perf topazes is a nice armor for melee mf ing. not to mention it has ok mods and is near cheaper then dirt to get :p

ps the mausoleum is next to bloodraven in the burial grounds, near the cold plains