Whens Ladder season changing...?

jonx

Diabloii.Net Member
Whens Ladder season changing...?

I know I should be asking this somewhere else.. or googling it.. but I can't find any information on this... I wanted to create the best character on B.net, but I am nto sure if I should wait till next season so I don't waste my efforts..

thanks

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
jonx said:
I wanted to create the best character on B.net, but I am nto sure if I should wait till next season so I don't waste my efforts..
As soon as Blizz thinks they need another season. It will be announced on their homepage and the forums will be buzzing with rumours as soon as the end of Ladder 2 is near. You will probably still have enough time to make a few good chars before the ladder resets. If it ever does.

Jaimes

Diabloii.Net Member
Ugh I just started again... I really hope the ladder doesn't reset. That happened to me last time.. I played for 3 weeks and then lost interest because all my work was gonna be useless.

Keris

Diabloii.Net Member
Well it's quite impossible to be best, because of 1) cheaters, main or not-so-main problem, and 2) guys who play 24/7 with their ultimately balanced 8-player team and who cannot be bothered if you don't play the same amount, which is a bit abnormal In My Humble Opinion

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
scopeye said:
About this seasons

are we going to lose our items and chars?
No. They are going to be turned into Non-Lad characters. This allows for Lad only items to get into the Non-Lad economy.