Whens ladder get pushed onto non for i have plans

Negative

Diabloii.Net Member
Whens ladder get pushed onto non for i have plans

To make the best paladin in the history of all paladins well almost i will still have to add 1 to str to boost me up to 150 cause my anni is only 19

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
Negative said:
To make the best paladin in the history of all paladins well almost i will still have to add 1 to str to boost me up to 150 cause my anni is only 19
I am going to virtually beat you up!!

oh and by the way, I didn't have to add any to strength :)

belth

Diabloii.Net Member
Negative said:
Ah, you'll have every skill at slvl50+ then? Great!

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
what are you talking about because no str is a good idea because that = more vit.... i'm curious

Camaro

Diabloii.Net Member
slam said:
skills = build
elaborate please
It means that u need skill if u want to duel properly, cause anu1 can post a nice gear togeter these days (pindle bot and so on) but if u dont have skill in duelling u cant even beat a person with skill and a modarate gear

so skill > build

regards

Camaro

You no whats funny about this?

You are relying on Blizzard staff for something.

It makes more sense to give your son to Michael Jackson to babysit than it does to TRUST blizzard to Do something... [referring to re-rolling ladder]

:bonk:

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
guys, what i'm asking is what builds are you talking about where you have no points in str....?