Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

when will it end?!!!

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by stevethatsmyname, Mar 29, 2004.

1. stevethatsmyname

stevethatsmyname IncGamers Member

when will it end?!!!

Damn.... THis season is turning out to be quite the long one.

I had enough time to build 3 characters, kill them all off, quit, start playing WC3, quit WC3 and concentrate on schoolwork, start playing WC3 again, quit WC3 again, come back to D2, start 2 more characters, kill them off, and then quit D2 again.

Doesn't this season seem a little stale already? We have a level 99 in HCL for pete's sake! I honestly didnt think that would ever happen before they reset, but looks like it did.... comon lets reset already!!!

2. bigwimp

bigwimp IncGamers Member

Yeah..... Let the game begin.. again!!

3. det

det IncGamers Member

How hard can it be to have 4 ladder seasons per year? Everybody knows when the ladder will reset..and it might even be automated...

:scratch:

4. chaca

chaca IncGamers Member

Maybe they are trying to frustrate us in order to make us move onto WC3 or some other pay-to-play game.

5. stevethatsmyname

stevethatsmyname IncGamers Member

wc3 is not pay to play...... not sure if you meant it was or not but .... wait i am very confused now.... did you mean so we all would go out and buy a copy of wc3? i already have it so they will make no profit on me!!! I hath defeated the man! too bad that doesnt mean i get a new seaon.
    :sleep:

6. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

I'll take a wild guess and think he meant WoW(World of Warcraft)? Could be totally wrong, tho.

7. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

Ya, I always found that kinda wierd, what's the big deal. Tell us that the season will be 6 months long or 9 months long or whatever. What's the big secret anyway? Why the heck won't they just announce the info, it's not like it's some highly secret information that needs to be protected at all cost.. or is it .. dum .. dum .. dummmm!!!

8. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

E-mail bombarbment of new season requests...........beginning NOW!

Oh no but I have all these items I dont want to loose!

BLAH

9. moby

moby IncGamers Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Just curious,

What are some of the reason you are all in a hurry for a ladder reset?

For me the main reason is to get rid of dupped runes, or any duppes for that matter. Other than that, a new ladder doesn't mean a whole lot.

But if it's to start fresh, from scratch, another character, feel free, nothing stopping you from doing that now. It's not like they are going to add any new features for the next ladder.

There may be other reasons, maybe for the PvP players, as I only play PvM.

So please enlighten me as to your reasons?

-moby

10. hc_ugajeremy

hc_ugajeremy IncGamers Member

I'd like the reset because I think the idea of everyone starting out at equal again is fun. An even playing field running for a shot at the top 10 ladder spot. It seems like fun, I missed it the first time by a week or so, so I was quite a ways behind.

11. BaNiSeR

BaNiSeR IncGamers Member

well for one...to reset the ladder!

gosh, never would have though of that :p but it would be fun to start over and actually ahve a shot at taking a nice rank for some people.

then the fact that i personally like starting over *cringes* and i know others do also. sure, we could play untwinked, but everyone would be just like us then ^_^

12. emuporium

emuporium IncGamers Member

while i wouldnt mind a reset, it wouldnt make a huge difference, everyone knows what builds/items are good, you'll quickly see sorcs climb up and start running meph/andy/pindle and the realm will start flooding with awesoem gear quite quickly again, just without enigma ;)

all the top end uniques-sets are what ruins diablo in the long run, not to mention how easy they are to get with a little persistance and some mf