When Ladder Ends What Will You Do?

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
EatmyArsenal said:
I don't think there were any non-ladder items that moved, I just remember that NL players kept showing up on the ladder listing. It was kinda ammusing at first, the 2nd place person was like 27, and then there was a ** sorc on the top.
Yes, NL characters did find their way into L games and some NL items like 1.08 Valk Wings did come onto Ladder this season. The original problem was what you said, NL characters showing up on the L ladder listing. When Blizzard took down the realms temporarily to fix it, the second problem occurred where some NL items got onto L.

live_action_pain

Diabloii.Net Member
yea i have personally seen a few fletchs hanging around on ladder myself along with a 08 arreats but i think the guy ebayed it a while back for 200.00+ and then it wasnt seen again,prob lost in a R/D :lol:

when the new ladder season comes out, ofcourse i will start a new acct n try to get more stuff.
this season, i started in may so i didn't have that much time.
after this season, if u want my stuff, u can pm me.

kmk-soldier

Diabloii.Net Member
when ladder season ends, im starting on ladder.
didnt joined this season on ladder and I regret it actually
cause some of my friends (from ladder) have now that cool stuff like faith,grief,.... so I want that too !!!!! :D

grtz

Shadow Paladin

Diabloii.Net Member
Nope. As far as we know, Blizzard could announce it in a week, or perhaps in 4 months.

Tal Rasha's amulet and Shakos will be worth Ist again ^.^

Soon as it happens, I'll start recruiting for World of Warcraft.

Not that I haven't been already. You know you wanna join us...Llane server, Fahrenheit guild...heck, we even got your moderator sucked in.

Gorny

Banned
DrunkCajun said:
Soon as it happens, I'll start recruiting for World of Warcraft.

Not that I haven't been already. You know you wanna join us...Llane server, Fahrenheit guild...heck, we even got your moderator sucked in.

Not to mention Rplusplus...the heart of the OTF.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
live_action_pain said:
I was sitting here thinking and what will you guys do when ladder ends and we all are non ladder again? I started off on non ladder and in feb of this year finally come on over to ladder mostly because non was sucking. :lol: If my non ladder accounts havent expired i should have 5 nice accounts but i personally am not sure i am looking forward to merging back over.On ladder i currently own 4 high lvl accounts and 10+ mule Accounts and trading alot of the ladder only items is going to be fun but i think it will wear off in time.I may hold like a Ironman contest or something interesting and let people start winning 1 mule account at a time :thumbsup:
I just started playing again so I hope ladder doesn't end in at least another 6 months or so.

Anyway when it ends I will be as nice to my wife as I could possibly be so she will allow me to buy an X-box and I could play the best game of all time: JADE EMPIRE.

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
If you would hold a Ironman competition i would so join. I would definatley wan to win a mule account. Ill PM about this.

Poke

Diabloii.Net Member
For the next ladder, I am thinking about going into a leveling service with a buddy or two. Many people will be too busy to work on being FIRST to 99 or whatever, so I think I could make a profit doing it. I would only level people I know are trustworthy to pay up in forums or something, but I used to do this for about a month before I quit last year and it was a nifty service. All the gear I needed for my javazon was obtained from this. If anyone is interested in joining me, or even hiring me, my AIM is MISTERelli412 , and my d2 account is *Tycho17 . I only do EAST, and I would do the work for currencies. I won't be able to get on for a few days but just e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining or hiring me. =)

WarEagle

Diabloii.Net Member
Ill be starting 2 Barbs, goin for broke in an attempt to hit 90

SC L east named ShaqAttaq
HC L east named RealmenplayHC