Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

When Ladder Ends What Will You Do?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by live_action_pain, May 31, 2005.

1. live_action_pain

live_action_pain Diabloii.Net Member

When Ladder Ends What Will You Do?

I was sitting here thinking and what will you guys do when ladder ends and we all are non ladder again? I started off on non ladder and in feb of this year finally come on over to ladder mostly because non was sucking. :lol: If my non ladder accounts havent expired i should have 5 nice accounts but i personally am not sure i am looking forward to merging back over.On ladder i currently own 4 high lvl accounts and 10+ mule Accounts and trading alot of the ladder only items is going to be fun but i think it will wear off in time.I may hold like a Ironman contest or something interesting and let people start winning 1 mule account at a time :thumbsup:

2. Decebal

Decebal Diabloii.Net Member

When ladder resets i will probably erase all my accounts and diablo from my comp!

Then i will buy guild wars and WOW and start playing those games :D

/Dec

3. KeNnY-DK

KeNnY-DK Diabloii.Net Member

im gonna start on the new ladder with a blizzard sorc, and later on i will rebuild my strafazon! :)

i dont like nl, cos everyone has so much there, its funnier starting from scratch with a lot of other ppl ^^

4. NaderN

NaderN Diabloii.Net Member

i'm gonna use faith gm bow on my nl zon!!!

5. Leohappy

Leohappy Diabloii.Net Member

I'll just put the most valuable stuff (Faith, Fort and other ladder-only stuff) on a few nl chars, and delete/giveaway the rest. Ladder is the way to go of course.

6. SirLardsAlot

SirLardsAlot Diabloii.Net Member

I'm gonna move on to the new ladder season. I'll keep my really good characters that I made this season though, and give away all the stuff on my mules and delete them for space.

7. Sh4dovv

Sh4dovv Banned

i played and disliked first ladder season

NL all the way! :thumbsup:

8. LauraCaldwell

LauraCaldwell Diabloii.Net Member

Heil nl!

When ladder ends I'll make a new ladder account. Untill then nl is for me. :mad:

9. Fredalot

Fredalot Diabloii.Net Member

I'll be playing HCL with about 10 other friends :D.

10. Hetchman

Hetchman Diabloii.Net Member

when ladder resets, I'll either play the new ladder season or quit and buy guildwars. Maybe play WC3 on ladder...but i'm not very good at it yet. I haven't even beaten the campaign yet.

I WILL NOT play non-ladder. I won't go back to the world I played in 1.09, it's not worth the time I spend on the computer to waste it on the non-ladder duping frenzy filled hacker idiots. I did that once, playing as legitly as I possibly could. I won't spend the time and effort doing it again. Never again. Either I play ladder, or I don't play at all.

I sincerely hope blizz starts up season 3 once this one ends. if they don't, I'm done playing Diablo II.

11. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman Diabloii.Net Member

Same here, except I will probably start with a Summoner Necromancer to change a bit from the good ol' Meteorb :lol: !

12. KeNnY-DK

KeNnY-DK Diabloii.Net Member

i mainly like starting over again, cos im not very fast at getting rich or wealthy, i have no high runes / rw so i think its funnier when other ppl dont aswell :)

next ladder i will however try and get that CoH ive been trying to get for my zon :p

13. ebyworx

ebyworx Diabloii.Net Member

I will take the select ladder only items I have set aside and make my nl chars even more UBER. I might even try this ladder thing next season.

14. live_action_pain

live_action_pain Diabloii.Net Member

i seen a post a while back i think would be a good idea,it is to make groups of people for the new ladder to level,mf,ect.I think this would be a good idea to share items,ect.I will prob keep a few of my ladder only runewords but share the rest.Maybe if we could get groups of people 4-8 to commit but it also depends on how long ladder season 2 ends and season 3 starts (if there is a season 3 :eek: )

15. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 Diabloii.Net Member

I kept my previous ladder accounts refreshed for a while, but since I never played the chars I let them expire eventually.

This ladder... I don't know yet. I'm not playing that much D2 anymore, so I might just call it a day and stop D2 completely. Not sure I'll want to restart all over again --- maybe, maybe not. I guess I'll find out if it happens. In particular, getting annis is very timeconsuming (sometimes took a whole weekend to find one dclone), and I'm not sure I'd want to invest this kind of time again. Maybe if I improve my AutoIt-script a bit, so I can leave it completely unattended... or find a bot program that finds the server.

16. Shadow Paladin

Shadow Paladin Diabloii.Net Member

I'll start new ladder chars. And hope Ladder will stay unhackable for at least 5 days.

17. ebyworx

ebyworx Diabloii.Net Member

didn't ladder have a problem early with non-ladder items getting on it early this season?

18. EatmyArsenal

EatmyArsenal Diabloii.Net Member

I don't think there were any non-ladder items that moved, I just remember that NL players kept showing up on the ladder listing. It was kinda ammusing at first, the 2nd place person was like 27, and then there was a ** sorc on the top.

19. FrozenSolid

FrozenSolid Diabloii.Net Member

I will probably be on my death bed by then :uhhuh:

20. Cooked

Cooked Diabloii.Net Member

Start new ladder. I'm going to get "rich" for once and, early on too....I hope. Then just have fun doing whatever...goofing off with weird builds, helping people, giving away starter and mid level gear.