when ladder ends....then will this happen?

Gosu-diablo

Diabloii.Net Member
when ladder ends....then will this happen?

1. when ladder restarts, all the characters currently on ladder will become nonladder...correct?

2. If number 1 is true, then that means all those duped runes and ladder items (like upgraded elite unique items, and certain uniques that do not drop in nonladder) are going to be in the nonladder economy?

3. if im not mistaken, ladder will restart when someone on hc ladder reaches 99...correct?

facinating...

thanx in advance.

BustaCMi

Diabloii.Net Member
when ladder resists or whatever will you be able to do the ladder only things like upgrading exceptional item(I think thats right) and other ladder only things of that matter?

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
play ladder, save up those upgraded items, and hopefully, they wont let the recipes into the normal realms so that we all get some sort of boost by having played ladder, cause if they do then enable the ladder only recipes on non ladder when ladder resets, its kind of stupid >_<

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
from what i've heard all ladder items will go into non ladder when it resests. you just cant find them in non ladder. so it will become a new base of economy. so if you're ladder. start saving up ladder only items cus they will be worth more when its reset.

Criku

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, and upgraded versions of Guardian Angel, Gorerider Boots, Skulders etc will get some great value in non-ladder :uhhuh:

Super5

Diabloii.Net Member
Gosu-diablo said:
1. when ladder restarts, all the characters currently on ladder will become nonladder...correct?

2. If number 1 is true, then that means all those duped runes and ladder items (like upgraded elite unique items, and certain uniques that do not drop in nonladder) are going to be in the nonladder economy?

3. if im not mistaken, ladder will restart when someone on hc ladder reaches 99...correct?

facinating...

thanx in advance.
1. Correct.
2. Yes.
3. Incorrect. Someone has reached lvl 99 in HCL in every realm, and the ladder hasn't been reset yet, so...

@BustaCMi: The ladder-only recipes will probably remain for ladder, but not be enabled on non-ladder. Blizz's intention with ladder was to make a more challenging realm with greater rewards, and this action fits with that philosophy.

PsychoticEwok1

Diabloii.Net Member
lol thats why the economy is as messed up as it is. stupid hackers. i half want bliz to delete the ladder characters and half want to get my hands on some sweeeet ladder equip (shadow dancers and upped shaft/btucs etc)

IceDevil9

Diabloii.Net Member
No, cuz if we just play open and you hate hackers you'll die, open is so hacked and it's so hard to play legit on open.

-Frank :spy: