When does Ladder go bye bye??

bowndancer

Diabloii.Net Member
When does Ladder go bye bye??

Quick question, when are they going to clean the ladder and move all of those characters to the regular game?? I just started playing again and got my necro to 87 on regular and now wish I started him on ladder. I dont want to restart if the ladder will be reset soon, any info is appreaciated.

Frenzied Bovine

Diabloii.Net Member
As best I can tell, never. Think about why Ladder came about in the first place, and that should give you criteria as to when Blizzard will arbitrarily decide to reset the Ladder.

ericbres

Diabloii.Net Member
I read an article a week ago stating it would be reset on March 14th at 9:45 am ... the date has something to do with a lunar alignment, the Chinese zodiac and the angles of sunlight as they hit Stonehenge ... or something of that nature.

Malachi

Banned
I dont think Blizz would want to reset ladder before WoW release.. they would want you bored and ready to move on.

Gorny

Banned
There is no ladder. There is only The Matrix.

[color=350000] It will end when it ends, not before.[/color]

^

Gorny

Banned
Frenzied Bovine said:
The next time someone asks you if you're a trout, you say YES!

*promptly diggs self out from a pile of manky* troutmellow goo*

( *Pays royalty taxes to Satrina for using her catchphrase)

Gorny

Banned
ericbres said:
I went trout fishing once while up in the mountains of New Hampshire.
Same thing?
Heh ! No it is not. View various threads in OT Forum to learn about thr Trout/getting Trouted.

Bonesman

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a trout. But I don't want to kill people in the face. I'm a trout that wants to go to Heaven, been to Zuul, it's not all it's cracked up to be.