When did the current season of ladder begin?

xxljotkkalxx

Diabloii.Net Member
When did the current season of ladder begin?

My friends and I are trying to start up D2 frenzy again but we are wondering when the last ladder reset was. According to D2 sanctuary, season 2 began in july 2004..are we still in season 2?
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Ash Housewares said:
July 7th?

I was on a plane at the time and on vacation, seemed like it was July 7-10 thereabouts
Yeah, there are a few events for which we will remember for the rest of our life where we were and what we did when they happened, like 9/11, death of the Pope and when the ladder got reset :lol:
 

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Yeah, there are a few events for which we will remember for the rest of our life where we were and what we did when they happened, like 9/11, death of the Pope and when the ladder got reset :lol:
two times they reset the damn thing where I was unable to play
 

IronCamel

Diabloii.Net Member
Well July 8th is my birthday, but I don't remember the ladder resetting!

Must've had other things to think about :D
 

Emerald Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Yeah, there are a few events for which we will remember for the rest of our life where we were and what we did when they happened, like 9/11, death of the Pope and when the ladder got reset :lol:
I was in my house when I found out about both 9/11 and the pope dying. Not because I really cared about either. When I saw pictures of the trade centres crashing, I thought it was a movie at first. I then switched the channel and played ps2.

A newspaper with the pope's death on the front page was sitting on top of my psm magazine. I had to move it to get the mag.
 

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Emerald Dragon said:
I was in my house when I found out about both 9/11 and the pope dying. Not because I really cared about either. When I saw pictures of the trade centres crashing, I thought it was a movie at first. I then switched the channel and played ps2.

A newspaper with the pope's death on the front page was sitting on top of my psm magazine. I had to move it to get the mag.
A person that does not care about current events

Kudos to you
 

atmosphere

Diabloii.Net Member
That's so true, how you remeber what happened on important dates. I think i remeber 9/11 like minute by minute. I was at my place when it happened and this friend of mine phoned and told me that someone had bombed the Pentagon. I told the people that was at my place the same thing and since we were all pretty left-wing-anti-US we were like " Well is that really bad?". And then we switched on the TV and saw the WTC and all the people dying, jumping off the bulidings. I don't tghink I've ever felt like more of an idiot than right then :confused:.

As for the pope I can't really ahve much respect for a man who went to Africa and told the people there not to use condoms :eek: .

Wow, is this OT or what!

atmo
 

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
JackGoodwin said:
the pope thing is funny, but the 9/11 thing is kinda sick. 9/11 isnt sumthin u joke about.
Neither is millions of people starving around the globe yet.........
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
JackGoodwin said:
the pope thing is funny, but the 9/11 thing is kinda sick. 9/11 isnt sumthin u joke about.
I didn't mean the 9/11 terrorist attack as the pointe of my joke, but the ladder reset part. In particular, the joke was about us remembering incidents we consider as being important, not the incidents themselves.
 
Top