Shako
SS
Enigma
Magies
Tri-res rare boots
raven/manald
tals belt/ammy
ist-ist ali and lidless on switch

I have a summoner, now lvl 70 that wishes to use her enigma. He says, ill give you a nice new Eth Skullders (found it last night), in return for your enigma. Since they are pals, she is considering it, but is wondering about the strength issue.

If i put the Skullders on my sorcy, will she still be able to equip the SS? I dont remember if you could equip enough strength to put on the item, and then remove charms, and you can still use it. If anyone can clear this up, my necro and sorcy will be greatly appreciable.

Thanks in Advance

--Panda

MiTEG

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm pretty sure YouHaveMail was kidding...

Anyway as long as you have 156 strength including the +30 str bonus from ss I think it would be OK. Why not just drop the charms and see?

InterFace

Diabloii.Net Member
I know he was kidding...they are made up stats :)

hmm, that still leaves me 30 strength short ~ ... mayb drop a p-amythist into the skullders ? *waste* ....o well, ill do some tests

myolosolo

Diabloii.Net Member
Did you add the 30 str from the SS? Some ppl miss this all the time

Then again I don't really read posts so yea, anyways if you need 30 str, you can add the charms then remove the charms after you install the ss.

rachil0

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, use that 30 str on SS to equip it. Carry a 4x pamythyst dusk shroud. If your gear gets messed up, pop on the armor, pop on SS, take the armor back off and everything holds together.Then again, enigma is probably adding like 50~60 strength at that level, so you may need a bit more +str than the 30 on SS.

InterFace

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks rachil, i think that helps. Ill have to find a way to get a bunch of charms, or lvl/rebuild the sorcy. 6 lvls at post 80 is not fun to do though! arg...well, ill see, but thanks for everyones help.

Wayfaring

Diabloii.Net Member
What I do is have a couple of +str rings in my stash. One has +20 and the other +19. If I remove something that lowers my strength temporarily, I just pop the rings on and off and I'm good to go. Takes up much less room than charms or armor. I have no problems on switch... only if I take my boots or anni off to check something do I have to pop the rings on and off to use the storm again.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
Weapon-switching does not reset everything, you can still wear the Storm. Otherwise every Meph-runner using Storm would have a tough go of it.