Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[WHCL] Carb is dead

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by ~Foxfire~, May 29, 2005.

1. ~Foxfire~

~Foxfire~ IncGamers Member

[WHCL] Carb is dead

For those of you who are in the know about the top tppkers on the realm, you can take two off your list. Man-Anfahren and Carbohydrates were slain today by my druid, ShAt_RoAst. They were pretty fun duels, and they make tppker kills #2 and #3 respectively for RoAst. I just wanted to throw some hope out there for any of you who are as sick as I was of dueling legit vs hackers being impossible :)

2. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

in story form makes for a nicer post

3. Sip

Sip Banned

all hail you :rolleyes:

A bragging post with an inspirational twist

4. ~Foxfire~

I'm all about inspiration when it comes to killing hackers, it's my quest as it were. The story:

He's the most hated tppker on realm, just yesterday I watched him kill a person in 2 consecutive games. He's hated not so much for the tppk, though that's a big reason, but because of his antics with people. One example, would be his shat-talking attitude, which loses him friends quite fast. He uses AA, ntpk, and tppk, which are all considered bad mannered in duels. So I started stalking him in nightmare games, as those were his hunting grounds that day. I'd hostile him, and consequently the rest of the party, so no one was willing to go down. Finally he challeneged me to a duel, prefering to use the 'duel nub' invitation rather than a slap across the face with a glove. He's a cold sorc, 30% fathom, 15% nw, 15% iceblast ormus, all of which contain 5/5 cold facets. His inventory I assume is filled with cold GC's, though I haven't any proof of that. My druid is a fireclaw bear, 15k fire dmg and max res, only 1 ravenfrost to duel him with. However with my slow walking speed, I'm forced to rely on him screwing up.

For the beginning of the duel, he stayed off screen and used AA to drop blizzards on me. They were pretty scary, they dropped my 5k and 6k life (depending on whether oak is alive or not) in half and worse in some cases. He started getting desperate, however, when he noticed that his blizzards weren't doing the job. He started getting closer and flinging icebolts at me. Charging towards him in a diagonal pattern rialled him up quite a bit, as his icebolts wouldn't land and put him in danger. Having suckered him into closer combat, it was only a matter of time before he messed up on a teleport. One of them put him nearly in my lap, and he fell quickly with 1 swipe. No loot, he chickened immediately after.

And I apologize Sip, I didn't mean to come off all holier-than-thou or anything. Those who know West realm recognize the name, I just wanted to let anyone on here who hadn't heard that he won't be ruining anymore baal games for a while, at least until his next sorc is up -_-.

5. Longtzu

Longtzu IncGamers Member

i just wanna say ty verry much foxfire for killing that nasty sorc.
    although he hasnt been able to kill any of my chars, i know lotz of ppl who arent that lucky.

----the world is safe with guys like u around---- :)

greetz

longtzu or gimlihctien

6. lCE

lCE IncGamers Member

1 word for u hc duelers, U ARE THE BEST, omg killing a sorc with a werebear is something totally shocking I bow down to your 1337 skillz :clap: (this is no sarcasm).

7. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

If that guy was as noob as you described him as, he deserved to die...I would just blizz from far away with aa. If 1 blizz=half life, i would just do 2. what a nub.

8. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

Erm...sarcasm?

Please tell me that was sarcasm.

9. Raith

Raith IncGamers Member

nice story. kicked some ass eh.

10. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

Valar you're such a nub, aa is for experts...

11. Valar-Wrath

Alright! Let's go! Right now, me and you Xey!

And you're wrong, the big red balloon is for experts, aa is for novices.

12. skilledlord

nope, i fail to see any hints of sarcasm.

13. Valar-Wrath

Har-har. Everyone make fun of Valar because he can't tell the difference between sarcasm and seriousness.

I declare that everyone shall use /end sarcasm if they choose to use any hint of it in their posts!

...I hate you guys...

14. skilledlord

LoL

/end sarcasm.

15. ~Foxfire~

rofl you guys are great

Yeah it's really funny, because the build was made to kill blasphemy-zz (CS hacker on WHCL). I actually got a duel with her, and 1-hit chickened her -_-. Since then she'd only duel me with stacked fire res and absorb. Fortunately a FoH pally did finally take her (She thought he was hammer, lol). Unfortunately, I don't get the ear. The ear of Carb actually did me some good, it went for 3 highrunes to the registered godly one on whcl (Thanks, ebay!). Unfortunately, with the popularity gained by the kill, I don't get duels anymore. Everyone is just sure that the build is awesome and kills everything. I've had 3 people build their fc druids identically to mine now -_-. Anyways thanks for the comments those of you who knew Carb's nastiness, and thanks for the silliness the rest of you :p