Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Whats your sorc´s life lvl 80+?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Aldragon, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Aldragon

Aldragon IncGamers Member

Whats your sorc´s life lvl 80+?

This is like a poll but just for curiosity
    post your sorceress hps here just for fun
    Aldragon

2. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

I have a:

Lvl 87 Meteorb sorc with 752 Life.
    Lvl 84 Light sorc with 665 Life.

Both extreamly low I know but I'm too lazy to try and make their charms better. They also both have max block, and I have a lvl 41 bo that I can put on them whenever I like.

-hps

3. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

I am simply working from memory here but this is how I built mine.

Please correct me if you see something wrong......

+1/lvl = 80
    +2/stat point in Vita
    Start with 10 Vita = 20

Get a natural 100 life with no investment at 80

5 stats/lvl =400

65 Str for Viper
    85ish for max block @80 for Whitstans IIRC

So 150 stats in Str + Dex
    250 vita = 500

So 600 base life at 80 with no gear/charm bonuses.

I forget how many slots you have but lets guess 32??? Seems like I always had room for 5 coums of charms with (2) books and 8 left over??

Lets guess I use (2) Grands tht are life and mana about 25/40 so 50 life there
    Rest Lifers smalls averaging 18 so that is 26.....468 more life???

Add Water Walks 45-65 we will work with 45 and +15 Dex = 15 vita 30 more life
    Harley is +1.5/lvl and 2 Vita for 4 so 124 more

so 1267 there.......

I personally run differnt setups if I MF, so you will find Rubys in my gear like the Harley and Viper.

I think after 80 you need like 2.5 dex to keep block every level, maybe more so you wont get much extra life after that.

I like ot run Tals Ammy/Belt so that will change the numbers, +20 dex and +50 life.....the dex is worth 40 life so +90 more

So 1357 with average 18 small lifers.....

Still have a Ring slot.....I use Frostys usually and Wizzy

Ring... I like one of the Oak Rings and a Rare.....try for a nice multi stat one. I have had some really nice rings, or go with that Unique Dex ring....Dex on gear = more life if you watch your stats.

I build all my sorcs as my 2nd or 3rd guy......I will play in NM without max block and MF to get my gear set so I dont invest hard on the dex too much to maximize life.

When I MF I do almost all of it on weapon switch, Alibaba/MF shield and whatever fits the resists.....200 MF is plenty for me and I dont even mind running 100 if that what it takes to keep my resisits.

1200-1400 "before BO or Oak" with charm work is pretty simple to get really.

4. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

My level 90 sorc has 1228 life right now, that's with torch/anni and some decent charms. She uses...

Um Shako
    Um SS
    Seraph's
    Wisp
    Ravenfrost
    Cold facet Wizzy
    Trang's gloves
    Arachnid's
    Waterwalk
    Pruby Vipermagi
    Switch: Rhyme/eth ali baba with a 27 cold res jewel and 27 lightning res jewel

She hits the 105% bp and puts out 3400 blizzard damage, with a maxed telekinesis eshield. The might merc uses eth treachery diamond mail, eth insight c. vlouge, and guillaume's face. My bo baba has a level 38 bo, if I ever need that. I like her, she gets the job done, anyway.

Lucky

5. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Not even my best-charmed PvMer has life charms that good...

6. wakiki

wakiki IncGamers Member

You should have made a real poll with 10,000 options :D

7. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

I think mine is like 900ish, but I always have atleast a level 38 bo on her.

8. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Lvl 90 cheap-o Orb/TK Meph Sorc
    937 life, 779 mana (max block, 65%ES)

Lvl 94 Meteorb
    1,166 life (max block, 45%DR, no ES, 70%FCR, 30%FHR, 4.2k def... went for damage over life 'cause she's got CtA on switch and was meant to solo multiplayer Baals)

Lvl 90 Full Tal's Blizzball
    1,480 life (no block, no ES, 105%FCR, **%FHR, 7.7k def with Defiance Merc)

9. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

Sounds dangerous.

10. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

lvl 92 tals/shako/wizzy

Light sorc

1200 life or so.

lvl 85 200%fcr fireballer/orb

900 life

lvl 38 blizz pvp sorc
    1000 life

11. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Well......Not to say all of mine were like that, but lets say they average 16 its still 416 life. I am sure I had some MF charms also. so you could cut it a bit, but the point still is that 1200+ isnt hard to do on a max block sorc.

I took every good charm and placed them on my sorcs, I dont think any other build needs it as much for safety. I even took my ladder Sins charms for my MFer.....lol but hell whats 100ish life when you have 1500 and fade/cloak/MB/Merc/Shadow.

I like Defiance mercs for my sorcs also....

I collect every small charm once I hit late NM on and cube them all. I keep all my 14-15 and 9-10 and trade them for 18-20's to duelers. I never was much of a LOD dueler so I had no use for those small lifers. I bet if you didint duel/PK your sorcs could be 18+ lifers and say 20 of them easy.

12. Full_Circle

Full_Circle IncGamers Member

I currently have 2 geared Sorcs... they look like so:

89 Orb/TK MFer (Block) 1078 Life (could easily have more)

95 Lightning/TK (No Block) 1373 (with 20 unspent stats)

13. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

i'm gonna say 1200+ is pretty hard on a sorc if you're gonna go max block.

14. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Guess all you got to say is bull****........

900 is dead simple at 80 with max block and NO CHARMS if you use the right gear. Every charm after that is 16-20 and its not hard to add 300 life in charms even poor ones.

600 life with 250 vita (100 natural)
    279 @80 with Tals ammy/Belt, perfect Walks and Harley (all dex added by items is considered Vita)

Also considers Wizzy/Whitstans/Viper

Still have (2) rings to add in life or dex (dex = vita) and if its a pure leveler you can add in (2) rubys if you want.

We have yet to add one charm and you are 879 with no rings.

(20) 15 life smalls is 300 and that is 1179 still with (2) rings not used and a bunch of inventory still left that is useable.

1200 is dead simple.......

I have never built a sorc that died in LoD since I first tried Max Block with Whitstans and they all MFed without BO and all teled Baals without map hack. Hell I killed off 3-4 sorcs in 1.09 and eventually gave up even making them for a long time.

Anyone can collect gems and charms and roll them.......

15. Hp_Sauce

Of course.... make room in your inventory for:
    - The cube.
    - TP book.
    - Keys.
    - Gheeds & MF charms.
    - Resist charms (since your rings are concentrating on Life).
    - a mana GC becuse your mana pool blows and you like it to be bigger.
    - Enough room for you to pick something up (size would be personal prefrence).
    - Skillers anyone?

Your collection of Life charms available just got much smaller.

Add in the fact that:
    - Some people don't have this perfect gear that you listed.
    - Some people don't build there sorcs exactly the way you do.
    - Aside from the block Whistans is a CRAPPY shield.

1200 life might not be that simple now.

You will of course say that everything I listed above is wrong, and you're builds are perfect, and that there is no need to carry those things in your inventory, and that my sorcs must blow because they are built wrong too, and with the wrong gear, etc.

But some people simply don't do things exactly the way you do Stinger. Maybe because they don't want to, maybe because they prefer something else, maybe because they don't find it fun your way. Hell, you said yourself that you got sick of making sorcs for a long time.

You treat everyone who does things differently then you like scum Stinger, like they dared to annoy you by changing things, like they have inconvenienced you by getting stuck to the bottom of your shoe. I don't like it.

-hps

16. RoXoR

RoXoR IncGamers Member

clvl 83
    944 life - no block - 55 stats unused ><
    she's equiped for nm mf/nm rush
    105 fcr round 220 mf

17. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

you dont read so good.........I stopped trying to make sorc back in 1.09 because I didint go max block and work on charms and they all died. It is very tuff to get "tierd of making sorcs" when they dont ever die and I can go just about anywhere and do anything with them.

Hell I dont carry a cube......whats the cube do for you? gives you more space but I just port to town insted of carrying it.

I carry both books
    Gheeds is optional and you can easily have 15-20 life charms and still have many charms and MF and resist charms if needed but the funny thing is with the gear I listed you are IIRC in the 60ish rez all and you dont need much more.....(4) good rez charms perferably with extra mods will do it, and by no means did I say get a life ring and call it good all it takes is a bit of gabling to get good multi resist rings.

"Perfect gear"??? Harley falls from Andy in hell regularly..........Wizzy? special? get it for gems probably right now, and maybe a Lum or Lem early in a reset? The rest of the gear you can get running NM Meph. Hell you can get Tals ammy for norm council.

Skillers? you need skillers? Skill charms are a lux item just like gheeds, easy to add in later life of a build with aquireing better stuff.

Mana pool? Guess you get worn out if you have to hit a blue every once in a while huh? Besides that new Merc Pole arm rune word covers your freaking mana.

Its ok, you build the way you want all you want, I will build the way I want ONCE and never have to worry about doing it again.

Whitstans is godly but most noobs are too blind to see it......no problem......GL HF

My last MFer had about 275ish MF and most of it was from Alibaba/Rhyme on switch and Tals gear +Gheeds and she still have 1200+ life and found everything I needed to make 2.5 accts full of 85+ characters all with max rez and gear to kill. Also had 5+ mule accts full of crap including one mule that was almsot all Shakos from Andy.......she loves to drop those.

18. Hp_Sauce

Damn, Wrong again.

I rest my case.

-hps

19. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

"i can pee further than you"

I personally have two sorcs one with a cube in the inv and one with a cube in the stash. 100% prefer the cube in the inventory and always will.

I have a 92 Tals/shako/wiz/perf walks sorc who uses medium level charms. She has max res and 1100 life and no chance in hell of hitting max block.

20. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Damn straight your wrong.........