PaladinOfTruth

Diabloii.Net Member
What's Your Favourite Smiley?

My favourite smiley out of all of them has to be the jig :jig:

My second fav wud be the waving one :wave:

And my third fav would be the fish-eyed one :fish: IT'S JUST SOOOO CREEPY

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I believe I had a hand in getting :drool: added, so I definitely like that one. But :creep: is my favorite.

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
:D would have to be my favorite. Plain and simple. I dont use smileys that often and when I do, I dont usually browse the whole list...but now after looking through em I kinda like :lol: :cheesy: & :evil:

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't even realise there was a more button for smilies. I though you lot just used will power alone to get your groovey ones.

A especially like :cyclops: , can't work out how to get it in a normal post though...

Anakha1

Banned
I like :cheesy:. But I'm responsible for getting it on the forum (by taking advantage of Elly when she was in a drunken state no less) so I'm biased. I also like :teeth:.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
:lol: I've probably used this smiley more than any other.

:fish: Never could figure out where this one might be applicable, but I like it nonetheless.

:wink2: Love this one.

:rolleyes: When properly applied, this one can really tick people off. I've been yelled at a couple times just for posting it.

I miss the redhead throwing a kiss (I think it was a christmas themed one) - that one was my favorite.

Anakha1

Banned
Dredd said:
I miss the redhead throwing a kiss (I think it was a christmas themed one) - that one was my favorite.
I think they're still there. You just have to know the :...: code for it.